sequel plans

It has been an interesting few months, to say the least.

I'm not going to act like it's been forever since concealing ended, but I've been trying to work on unleashing as much as possible, especially considering how close the promised date for it is. But, there may be a chance I will push the release date of the sequel back to summer time.

I really don't want to, but there's literally almost no reason to put it up in March? My friend Allayna (whom I love very dearly) is my only friend that's finished the story. Everyone else seems to be in the perpetual state of "i promise i'll read it", which is disheartening but not very surprising anymore. Still, when I write and see such little response back, it does take a toll on the effort I put into my work.

I also still want to be checked for any depression or anxiety disorders. The dark spells are running longer and more intense as of recent and it's hard to be able to do anything anymore, let alone take on writing another full-length book. And I want to put my heart and soul into this sequel and write it to the best of my abilities. Even if I only have one reader, I want it to be my best work yet. And with where I am now I just can't deliver that.

Of course me being me and pushing everyone who's ever cared about me out of my life I'll have plenty of alone time to work on the sequel sooner or later so!! If unleashing isn't updated March 18th, I sincerely apologize and I promise it'll be up by summer no matter what. I'll finally be finished with my freshman year of high school (it's February and I'm only now starting to make friends in my classes; that really sums my experience up so far) and I'll have two months to work. I hope when it's out you'll all read it. Thank you so much for getting this far in the story and know how much it means to me. (: x