Actual Disney au Pt. 2

3rd person POV

Sam was bound and gagged and being dragged towards the tunnel, begging Azazeal to stop. Of course his cries were muffled by the gag. He managed to move it though and cried, "let me heal him!"

Azazeal stops pulling him.

"If I do, will you come with me forever?"

Sam lets out a tear, and nods.

"Very well."

He undoes he chains and Sam rushes to a dying Gabriel. He wrapped his hair around the wound his father- no, Azazeal, made.

"Sam," Gabriel whispers.

"Please, let me heal you."

"I can't let you do that," he reaches for a shard of glass that had come off of the mirror when Azazeal threw him against it. He brings it to Sam's hair but has it snatched out of his hand. Azazeal throws it across the room, grabs Sam, and reattached the chains.

"We're going."

"No,"

He starts to drag Sam back towards the tunnel. Gabriel makes eye contact with Sam. He mouths 'I love you,' before laying down and dying.

"No! No no no no no!"

Sam struggles even more to break free.

"I have  to get to him! I have to get to him!" He yells between tears.

Sam heard something outside of the tower. His friends! His friends from the pub! They've come to rescue him! Azazeal pauses for a moment, worried they will find them. But slowly, the voices stop. It's a strange slowly, it's almost as if... the  voices are disintegrating.

Azazeal starts pulling Sam back again and eventually reaches the tunnel, forces Sam down into it, and closes the door after him.

His eyes glow in the darkness and he lets out a laugh.

"Your mine forever now, my flower."

He lets out another laugh.

"No one is coming to save you."

To Be continued....
🤘🏻Greymillie128