Dear Future Husband

I kept nagging my older brother for a prompt and he gave me Megan Trainer. So here's a bunch of random ships with Megan Trainer lyrics. Try to keep up ;)

Dear future husband, here's a few things you need to know if, you wanna be, my one and only, aaaallll my life:

"Dean I can't believe you burnt the pancakes!"

"I'm sorry Cas, but if you hadn't distracted me with that hit ass of yours, maybe they wouldn't be burnt!"

Cas just pulls Dean in for a kiss.

"Suddenly pancakes are the last thing I want."

"Oh no! You aren't pulling that Dean's-mad-let's-just-screw-each other-silly till he cheers up thing again!"

Take me on a date, I deserve a break, and don't forget the flowers every anniversary, 'cause if you treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife, buying groceries, buy, buyin' whatcha need

"Mikey! I'm home!"

Michael stops unpacking the groceries and rushes to the front door. He hugs Luci and kisses him. Luci shoves something in between them.

"Happy anniversary baby."

Michael gasps. "Tulips? Luci,"

"And tonight, I'm making dinner."

"Luci you don't have to,"

Luci cuts off Michael with a kiss and carries him bridal style to the couch, still kissing. (Wink wink)

You got that 9 to 5, well baby so do I, so don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pie, I never learned to cook, but I can write a hook, sing along with me, sing-sing alone with me, (hey)

"Gabriel, not now." Sam groans on the phone.

"Come on Sammy! I'm bored!" Gabriel says.

"I'm at the office! I don't want HR to call me! People who go there come back cray!"

"So? I'll make a fruit salad when you get home,"

Sam's silent and Gabe smirks.

"Gotcha. Now, STONY OR STUCKY?!?"

You've gotta know how to treat me like a lady, even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything alright,

"Adam, please,"

"You like that Samandriel?" Adam whispers.

Samandriel whimpers. "Oh yes Adam! More please!"

Adam brushes more of Samandriel's downy feathers off of his wings. The angel was shedding and asked Adam to help him get the feathers off.

"Love you Alfie," Adam says, using his nickname.

"I love you too Adam."

Dear future husband here's a few things out need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life, dear future husband, if you wanna get that special lovin' tell me I'm beautiful, each and every night.

Cas and Dean are huddled on the couch watching Sherlock, eating popcorn.

"Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?" Cas asks.

"Well, yes," Dean kisses Cas's cheek.

"But not as hot as you."

After every fight, just apologize, and maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right, even if I was wrong, you know I'm never wrong, why disagree, why why disagree?

"I hate you Michael! You son of a bitch! How could you do this to me?!?"

Michael heard every scream of his brother. He hated the fact that he was the one who cast Lucifer out. Finally he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm not staying here Raphael. Watch over heaven for me."

Michael rips his grace out, and falls. But he makes sure he falls to hell, the cage to be exact.

"Micha?" Luci asks.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers.

Luci takes his weakened older brother in his arms and kisses him.

"No. You shouldn't be here."

Michael kisses him back. "I would rather be in hell with you than without you in heaven."

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady, even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything's alright,

"Gabe!"

Gabriel quickly pours soup into a bowl and rushes to Sam's room. He's caring for the sick Moose while Dean and Cas are out. (Wink wink)

Sam reaches out for it, but Gabriel clicks his tongue.

"Now now, Sam, I'm gonna feed you."

Gabriel puts a spoonful into Sam's mouth.

"I love you Gabe." Sam rasps.

Gabriel chuckles. "Love you too Sammy."

Dear future husband, here's a few things you need to know if, you wanna be my one and only all my life, dear future husband if you wanna get that special lovin, tell me I'm beautiful each and every night,

Adam crawls next to a sleeping Samandriel and kisses his cheek.

"Love you Alfie."

Adam hears a muffled 'love you too', and then drifts off to sleep.

Ooh future husband, then love me right.

🤘🏻Greymillie128