Lost/Supernatural

Oh Lost, how that show CONFUSED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!
But since Mark Pelligrino's on it I thought I'd try my hand at a crossover.
Luci's POV
Michael has burned out. He hasn't been in the cage as long as I have. He hasn't gotten used to it. His wings are out, and he's panting as  I hold him. I know he doesn't have much time.

"Luci," he pants.

He doesn't know what I'm doing.

"Michael, don't speak, I'm trying to save you," I say.

"No, Luci, don't, please, let me go,"

"I refuse to do that. I refuse to let you die,"

I kiss him.

"Goodbye Micha,"

He disappears in my arms, and I pull my knees in and cry slightly.

I could get him out, because this cage was meant to hold me, not him. Michael's gone, the angel I love is gone from me once again. But he's safe. As safe as he can be, that is.

Michael's always had a target on his head. Other angels, demons, and every sort of monster you can think of wants his head.

But the in place of wounded angels, he should be ok.

Michael's POV
I wake up on a beach, water lapping my wings.

"No, Luci, no," I whisper.

"Michael?"

I wearily get up, and tuck my wings away.

"Jacob...."

He looks exactly like Luci, but I can tell it's not him.

"I'm sorry Micheal, I didn't want to shock you, but I didn't have time to change into another form,"

"It's....it's ok Jacob....,"

I break down crying. "How could he do that to me? Send me away from him?"

"He wants you healed. Then he wants you happy."

Jacob sends his power through me, and heals me, and is about to send me back to heaven.

"No!"

I pull myself away from him, and he's shocked.

"No! Don't send me back there! Not without him!" I scream.

"You know I can't do that Michael. I can't pull him out of the cage."

"Then put me back in!"

"I can't do that either. You've got bounties. I can either send you to heaven for safety, or turn you over to one of those bounties. Or you can stay here, with other angels."

I know if I stay here there's only a slim chance I can get back to hell. I know if I go back to heaven I'll never see Luci again. I also know demons have bounties on my head. And if Luci ever hears they have me, he'll get one of his still loyal followers to get me back.

"Hand me to the demons, don't send me to heaven. Please."

"I know what you're doing Michael. But I'm not going to stop you,"

He snaps his fingers and two demons appear. They grab me and try to lead me away. I turn back and mouth thank you to him.

He looks at me sadly. He then receives a message. I knew it because he had the look about him. He quickly smites the demons and I fall.

"Jacob," I say.

"I'm sorry Michael. I have direct orders from heaven. You are to return and take over."

"No! No no no!" I yell.

Jacob touches my forehead and I'm back in heaven.

"No!"

Dad's there.

"Michael,"

"Send me back! Put me in the cage!" I yell.

"Do you really want that Michael? Are you willing to destroy yourself for him?"

I look at him with anger.

"I should've been willing a long time ago."

He casts me down, and I smile as I breach hell and into the cage.

"Micha...." he says.

I scramble up and hug him.

"Luci,"

"Why did you come back? I wanted you to be happy,"

I kiss him. "I am happy here."

🤘🏻Greymillie128