My Cheerleader

I honestly know nothing about cheerleading or football so if I make any mistakes sorry but I know nothing about sports really, so.......
Dean's POV
"Alright, ready for this Dean?" Coach Crowley asks.

"As I'll ever be." I say.

I step up onto Jo, Charlie, and Meg's hands, and they bring them down and up once, twice, and on the third time I jump into the air, flip, and land back on their fists with Pom Poms raised.

"Yes! Perfection! Alright everyone, good practice. I'll see you at the game tonight, remember, uniforms are required for tonight OR YOU WILL SIT OUT SO DONT FORGET YOUR EFFIN UNIFOMS THIS IS THE HOMECOMING GAME!" Coach Crowley yells.

We all walk into the showers, but I go into the guys locker room while they go to the girls.

"Hey Dickwad, have fun with the girls out there?"

Some of the guys snicker.

"Hey, know the difference between you guys and Cas tonight?" I ask.

"Huh?"

Cas is the star linebacker. All the guys pretty much respect him. Most schools have a star quarterback, but we have the best linebackers ever.

My boyfriend.

"He's getting laid by a hot cheerleader tonight and you're not."

I go and smack Cas's ass and then wander into the shower.

Everyone's silent. I know Cas is shocked. But eventually he comes into the shower area with me.

"That was a nice one. You seriously telling the rest of the cheerleaders not to sleep with them?"

I chuckle. "Not a problem. Jo and Charlie, well, they're the lesbians, Meg's got that baseball player, Azazel I think? Ruby, well, she's got Anna, the chess player, only one who I'll have a small problem convincing is Lisa, she sleeps around a lot."

Cas chuckles when I'm done.

"Want me to come in there?"

I laugh and shake my head.

"As much as I'd love that baby, I'd rather be able to get home on time today. I would like to eat dinner before the game."

Cas chuckles. "Alright honey bee. I'll see you at the game."

He comes in for a second and I kiss him.

I go home and make a quick snack.

"Hey Dean, how was practice?" My little brother Sam asks.

"Good. None of the football players are getting laid tonight, but good."

Sam laughs.

"What did they do this time?" He asks.

"They called me a dickwad. So I slapped Cas's ass and walked away and said they're not getting laid."

Sam laughs even harder.

"Nice Dean. Mom said she's making burgers and pie tonight."

"Yes! Piiiiieeee!" I say.

Sam chuckles.

After dinner I change into my uniform and get to the game half an hour early.

"Hey girls, no sleeping with football players tonight. They called me a dickwad." I say.

"Got it!" Charlie says.

Everyone looks at Lisa.

"What? I have a date for tonight, with Bela. If I'm going to sleep with anyone it's her."

Everyone keeps staring.

"I won't sleep with a football player!" She says.

"Good." I say.

"I assume you're still gonna sleep with Cas though, right?" Charlie asks.

I chuckle. "Of course. He's my boyfriend and the only one who didn't slam on me."

We do out routine, and we rock it. During halftime, a cheerleader from the other team comes over to me.

"Hey sexy. So, I was thinking after the game, you, me, a bottle of wine, and a bed."

"Actually,"

I pull Cas away from the water container thing and kiss him.

"I've got a date with him and a bed tonight."

She huffs and goes back to her side.

We end up winning the game, Cas and I go to the dance.....

And yeah, I get laid.

🤘🏻Greymillie128