Hogwarts AU

Cause I felt like it and I could
Dean's POV
I clutched the letter with excitement and confusion.

"Me?" I ask.

My mom and dad were excited for me.

"Congratulations son! Now you can learn how to control that magic of yours,"
(Sorry if some of this is inaccurate, it's been a while since I've read or seen Harry Potter.... Fantastic Beasts was great. I loved it.)

My dad rubs my head. I look at Sam, who's leaking his head around the corner.

"Congratulations Dean." He says, slightly sad.

I'd be leaving him. If I went to Hogwarts, I'd be leaving my little brother behind. He seemed to be reading my mind.

"Go Dean. Go."

*when he gets to the train*

My mom kisses my forehead as I'm about to leave. "We're proud of you Dean."

I get on the train, and I sit across from a blue eyed black haired boy. He's crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

He sniffs and looks up at me. "No."

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask, getting up and sitting next to him.

He leans into me. "I'm gonna miss my family. I mean, my older brother Lucifer is going to be there, but he's going to be spending all his time with stupid Michael, I mean, he even abandoned me on the train to go make out with him!"

He points to where a blonde haired boy is sucking the face off of a brown haired one.

"It's ok, I'm gonna miss my family too. Tell you what, lets bee our own family! Yeah, I'd like that, having a family away from my own. And we can invite other people in it too!"

The boy laughs. "You mean it?"

I kiss his forehead. "Of course."

The boy, who introduces himself as Cas, and I talk for the whole train ride. And that night, Cas goes to Ravenclaw while I go to Gryffindor. But we sneak out almost every night to see each other. And in 4th year, we get caught making out behind the Slytherin dorm. But, since it was just Charlie, she decided to let it slide and just fangirl. And afterwards, we went back to earth and got married.

And our family did expand. Our Hogwarts family consists of us, Charlie, Garth, Benny, Jo, and even Luci and Michael. And now our home family is me, Cas, and our daughter Claire. Who just turned eleven, and got her own Hogwarts letter.