Jazz Hands

"Okay Okay," Kol screamed clearly exhausted from pushing out what felt to be the 200th bullet.

"Already I was just getting warmed up," Barry snorted.

"I can give you your powers back but not the rest of the Scooby gang," Kol gritted his teeth as Barry shot his foot.

"Why the hell not," Barry was beyond frustrated.

"As I told you before I need them I have a plan Barry," the cuffs he was wearing were power dampening cuffs for metas they wouldn't have full effect on him.

"Doesn't that master plan involve killing me," he looks up at the ceiling in question.

"That was the old plan. Of course you already know that because you talked to your friends."

Barry gave him a face so he could continue.

"I know where my body is. And your friends know where the barrier is. Now we have to worry about getting it opened."

"I'll stop this madness under two condition."

Kol sighed,"I'm going to regret this."

"You have to let Oliver go."

"I don't need him anymore. He's all yours,"Kol smirked softly. Barry didn't hesitate with his next request.

"You have to give Caitlin her powers back as well."

"I was worried you'd say that."

"You know what can happened to her. I can't lose her Kol."

Kol rolled his eyes. Puppy love, how gross.

-

Frost gasped as a chill creeped its way up her spine. She could feel herself growing more powerful by the second. Her hair was turning white again and her eyes flowed brighter then they ever before.

"Well I'll be damned,"Savitar chuckled,"he did it."

"I'm not gonna die,"she smiled.

"I guess not,"he told her and she didn't think about it when she jumped in his arms.

Savitar froze up, not only because she was as cold as a block of ice but also because if he continued to hug this women he would let go of what had driven him to darkness. Caitlin's betrayal.

He wasn't ready to forgive yet.

Frost pulled back and blushed. He had never seen her blush he didn't even know the women was capable of blushing. But he would lie it made him smile.

"What do you say Frost are you going to save a poor speedster from death,"Savitar looked at her hopefully.

And at this point Frost couldn't for the life of her say no.

✌️-Royalty.