Rambo 🌸

"This is a bad idea, take it from a former villain, you don't make deals with someone who just murdered one of your soldiers," Mick grunted as always.

"Yeah, and put most of our friends out of commission,"Ray sighed.

"It's the only option we have right now or a lot more people are going to die," Sara took a stand as leader. Without one this team would fall apart.

"It would help us come to agreement a lot faster if you told us what he said,"Caitlin said.

"It was nothing important what's important is that they're helping us that's all that matters," Sara shrugged.

"Sara, I'm not asking,"she clarified.

Thirty minutes earlier.

Caitlin's body was numb all over, is this what Frost felt like. Empty and all alone. She ran out of the med bay just a fast as she heard shocked screaming.

"Barry..."

He smiled at her,"Caitlin." It wasn't him, she knew that but it didn't stop the way he made her heart throb when he said her name.

Sara pushed past Iris and cracked the man's jaw with a powerful blow. Or at least she tried to anyway, Barry or the Barry look a like grabbed her fist and tug her close. She grunted as her arm was twisted behind her back and the man snarled in ear.

"Now, now Sara must you be so difficult." Felicity shook from her seat, undoubtedly screaming all sorts of horrible things in her head.

"Let her go!,"John demanded holding his gun up at him. Did they ever learn? They didn't have time for game, unfortunately.

"Relax John, I just want to tell her something,"she could feel his smirk on her neck as he mumbled on her skin

Oliver's not dead.

Now here they were standing in front of the duo, who looked at them expectingly.

"Lies!, "Felicity spat, she didn't dare draw to close to him. If he killed Oliver he would sure kill her.

"With everything you seen me do so far. And trust me that isn't even the half of it, what's reviving someone from the dead,"he shrugged, folding his hand over his lap.

"I thinks it's high time for an introduction,"Winter nudged him.

He was starting to roam the cortex, more important shift closer to Caitlin.

"My name is Kol Holland. And this here is my twin sister Winter,"he smiled,"Can't you see the resemblance."

"Cut the crap! You said you could bring Oliver back, I don't care how you do it just, do it!,"Felicity shouted and Kol hissed inwardly.

"Don't give me demands."

"Why do you need my boy?,"Joe questioned.

"What? Are you kidding me, Barry's the perfect vessel for a poor damned soul like me to roam the Earth again."

"We're not from here...were from a Earth called Jericho it's specially made up of Gods and Goddess like yours truly," Winter pointed at Kol then herself.

"And exactly what Earth is this again."

"I believe you would call it Earth-999."

"More like Earth-666,"Cisco muttered under his breath.

"No actually we call that Purgatory,"Kol sassed.

This was getting them nowhere. She just needed Barry. She needed to make sure he was okay in there.

"We would like to make a little deal," his eyes were locked on to Caitlin, everyone could see the way he flowed around her. Drawn to her like she was the only light in the room,"I need you to make me a soul binder. In exchange I'll revive Oliver."

"What the hell is a-."

"We'll do it,"Caitlin cut in.

"Caitlin-."

"As long as you don't hurt Barry any more then you've already. We'll do it."

Kol smirked down at her, twirling the edge of her hair in between his fingers,"Your wish is my command."

Notably they didn't notice how Frost twitched on her bed, suffering all too silently.

✌️-Royalty.