56:32 🌸

"You killed him," Winter muttered, his back was facing her. The black veins already spreading across his naked back.

"He was gonna kill me, "he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"They're never gonna trust us now."

"We don't news their trust Winter, we just need their power. And I already started on that, "he snapped his finger, chuckling as the fire spread up his arm, "Oh don't look so judge. If I remember correctly you kill those guards, for fun."

"It wasn't for fun! I needed them to catch me if we wanted this bonding to work."

"I know, I know. It was my plan after all, "he put out the fire and turned back to his work.

"The Void is spreading, you have to find a new host soon or it'll consume you, "she was already starting to worry. Revealing a small crack in her overconfident exterior.

"No, the process is delayed because of Mr. Allen's speed. I can fight off the infection but-."

"You need more power, "she finished.

-

"How could we have let this happen?," Cisco tucked his hair behind his ear showing a red face from crying, "Whatever the hell just happened."

Caitlin busied herself with patching up all of their hurt friends, as she stared down at Oliver's pale skin, his neck bruised with a blue ring. Maybe if she had paid more attention she could have prevented all of this. "We should cover him now," Sara whispered softly as she rubbed Felicity's back. What were they gonna tell William?

She then looked at Frost, her head tilting in confusion, "Why can't I hear you?"

Twenty years ago

"Why are you being such a little bitch Kol you can't possibly be alright with just listening to what Norc says all the time I want to live my life!" she shouted at him.

"It's for our safety Winter, what do you not understand about that?," Kol shouted at her.

Screams of terror stopped their petty argument and others from their colony came running uphill.

"Kol, "Lisen, their guide, collapsed in Kol's arms, "You have to-."

Winter screeched as an arrow pierced through the woman's eye and blood splattered against her face. Kol dropped the woman, wide-eyed and scared.

Kol started for the summit just to get dragged down to the ground, "What are you doing?"

"Mom's still in there," he gestured to their colony which was now in flames, "You stay here!"She let him go, cursing herself when the bodies he was rushing through dropped to his feet.

As he arrived at the summit he was met by a huge black shadow of mist hovering over his mother, "Leave her be?"

He hadn't been graced with Norc's power like Winter had, he wouldn't be able to fight this thing off even if he tried. He was more like his mother, human. He watched in terror as his mother was murdered right in front of him, helpless.

He collapsed to his knees and placed her head in his lap, she gasped using her final breath to tell him, "T-Turn around."

Still, her warning came in a bit too short and the beast entered his body. Then Winter came rushing into their home, "No!"

Nothing could stop the path that was panning out for them but they sure as hell could try. No matter what it takes.

-

"Winter?" Barry croaked, the real Barry.

"Your back, I was starting to think we picked the wrong man."

"We?"

"I think it's bout time you finally met my brother Flash, say hi to Kol for me."

✌️-Royalty.