Missing Yard Sales

"So now what do we do,"Diggle asked aloud as they watched Cisco go back through the breach.

"We're going to get out powers back for starters,"Cisco spoke up.

"And how exactly are you going to do that,"Felicity said.

"Well that's where our inside man comes in,"Harry and Cisco gave each other knowing smiles.

-

"Ya' know it doesn't have to be this way Kol you could just give them back or I could take it," Barry leaned back farther in his chair his legs moving apart.

Kol spat the metallic tasting blood on the floor, giving Barry a bloody smile," Where's the fun in that Bar."

He sighed pulling the gun from his waistband not blinking as he shot Kol right between the eyes watching the bullet push right to his skull.

Barry cringed he hated this, but it was the only way he could get back to Caitlin. God his missed her so much.

~

"Where ever Barry and Kol are Winter and Caitlin must be too after we get our powers back Caitlin will be able to track Frost and they can merge before any further damage is done to their bodies," Harry paced not being able to stay still.

"Whoever took Frost will be put down on the spot if they have to," said Sara.

"The plan sounds a little too simple don't you think," Wally was doubtful. Iris rubbed his back.

"What do you mean," Thea sat up from her position beside him.

"When does a plan that simple ever work out how we want it maybe we should wait it out," he shrugged.

Iris frowned, "This all we've come up with in months we have a chance to end this we're doing it with or without you."

-

Caitlin could hear Barry. He was so close, yet so far. She wished she could see him in the flesh. She was tired of sitting alone in the darkness. She missed Frost.

"I don't know if anybody out there listening to me but we need a win. Let us all make it out of this in one piece. The world needs The Flash. I need him."

"Please,"she whispered one last time.

-

Savitar dropped to his knees and Frost was beside him in an instant. "What's wrong,"She asked.

"Time is setting, well need to make our move soon or none of us are going to make it out of this alive."

He pushed back up to his feet. And Frost turned to leave but she couldn't get this thought out of her head.

"You know you don't have to go dark side when you get your way. I was evil before at one point of time. I know the team won't shame you for who you are,"Frost told him.

"I'm not Barry anymore."

"And I'm not Caitlin,"she took another step towards him,"So you can look me in the eyes."

Savitar swallowed hard.

"I wouldn't never shame you for who you are. Because your a great person, but you won't be if you go down this path."

"The Speed Gun is ready. Are you?"

✌️-Royalty.