So It Begins 🌸

"You would think one of the highest known tech buildings in all of the city had central air," Frost rolled her eyes.

"Maybe if you take off the jacket," Cisco glared at the lump of leather as if it ran over his puppy.

She rolled her eyes once again pulling at the unzipped jacket, once it was off she pulled her hair up into a ponytail, studded ears on full display.

An alarm sounded moments later.

"Who in their right minds would want to pick a fight today of all days?,"Barry all but shouted.

His over-shirt had long been forgotten, he glistened with sweat, it was good to say they were all and uncomfortable mess.

"Bank robbery 5th & Maine," Joe called to Barry. "Good something easy," he sped away giving the others a blissful breeze.

-

"It's never easy," he moaned in pain dropping down on the bed in the med bay.

Caitlin shuffled to him. "How did you managed to dislocate your shoulder," her hands roamed his limp arm.

"Someone lied to me!,"he spat, pain getting the better of him,"It wasn't your typically robbery they had something with them it was- was a big glowy thing," he let out a heavy breath leaning his head against Caitlin's shoulder.

"Are you okay, son? I never heard you call one of those tech gadgets a "big glowy thing?" Joe questioned putting his hand on Barry's shoulder.

"Mhm,"the dampness of his forehead seeped through her shirt. "He's overheating, Cisco bring me some ice packs from the kitchen. Iris, I need damp towels,"she ordered.

"On it."

"Barry this is going to hurt," she informed cringing. Instead of giving him time to prepared she simply pushed the sore limb, satisfied when the sickening crack it gave.

Barry cried weakly,"It always hurt worse getting fix." Caitlin smiled empathetically, their wasn't much else she could do for him until their team got back with the items.

He threw a lazy arm around her waist and sighed,"Thanks Caitlin." The leg that was already in between his legs buckled and she went tumbling down on top of the sick man.

"Oh for the love of-,"Julian started.

-

"How you feeling?," Caitlin asked she and Iris stood at his bedside.

"Like I just got hit by a bus," his hand settled on his stomach.

"Finally your awake, now I have someone else to pester,"Frost came strolling in though seemed hesitant to get any further than the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?,"the Doctor couldn't dissect her doppelgängers wiry expression.

"You might want to get him a bucket,"just as they pieced the puzzle together Barry shot out of the bed. "Barry!,"Iris called. Caitlin ran after him as fast as her human legs could take her, total disregarding the warning that vomit was ahead.