Red,Black,and Blue

"It worked," Iris cheered running to hug Barry who was unresponsive. Her touch did nothing for him but then again it hasn't for about a year an a half.

"How'd you do it," Joe came around to clap his son on the shoulder.

"Well, it wasn't pretty, "Images of killing Kol over and over again played in his mind.

"Where's Caitlin," Cisco changed the subject.

"I'm right here,"Caitlin walked around the corner.

"God how I've missed you,"Cisco hug the women. And she teared up, just to think they almost didn't make it.

"Get the hell away from them," Barry yelled out  suddenly making Iris back away slowly.

His eyes crackled,  lightning flowing around him as the screech rang throughout the cortex.

"What the hell is that sound," Ray looked around.

They jumped as three shots bounced through the hallway just before Kol rounded the corner.

"It was a demon, now it's dead,"He pushed Oliver towards the group of people.

Team Arrow gushed over him and Kol rolled his eyes.

"If you haven't notice you guys are still very much so on the hook. If Barry hasn't told you yet none of you are getting your powers back,"Kol leaned back on his heels.

"Well that wasn't the family reunion that I was hoping for,"Cisco stated.

✌️-Royalty.