A Never Ending Slumber (End)

Three Years Later

Sara and Laurel stood behind Caitlin fluffing her hair in the mirror.

"Wow you look beautiful," Felicity complimented.

"This is surreal," Caitlin tried not to cry.

"Hey don't you dare I worked hard on this," Dinah wiped at her eyes before her mascara started to spread.

"I'm sorry," Caitlin laughed.

"Barry's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you," Amaya smiled.

"I'm sure the favor will be returned," Sara crossed her arms.

"He has gotten quite handsome," Laurel smirked.

The ladies agreed and Caitlin pouted," Hey that's my fiancé your talking about."

"I just wish Frost was here."

Dinah and Laurel shared a sympathetic look before Laurel spoke up," I'm sure she'll be here."

Caitlin nodded yeah they're right Frost couldn't have wandered off too far.

-

"Hot damn," Oliver smirked as he turned to Barry.

"Oh please you look better than me and it's my wedding day," Barry slapped the hand coming towards him before pulling Oliver to his chest.

"I do not. You got this one in the bag."

"Do you think she still wants to marry me," Barry frowned fixing himself in the mirror again.

"Who wouldn't want to marry you, you're a ray of sunshine."

"Would you marry me," Barry asked sweetly. Oliver just shook his head," Is that a trick question."

"So yes then," Barry smirked.

"All I'm saying is you are Barry freaking Allen. And I know you are making Caitlin very happy just by being exactly who you are. She said yes didn't she," Oliver came over to Barry helping him fix his bow tie.

"She did, twice actually."

"Well if that's not a dead give away I don't know what is."

Cisco walked in with a small smile," Look at my favorite speedster."

Wally scoffed," Hey."

"No offense Kid Flash," he said making Wally shaking his head.

"How you feeling man," Cisco gave him a bro hug.

"Oh like I'm about to pass out really."

"You'll be fine but while we're here I just want you to know. If you hurt her in any way I will shatter your nervous system with a snap of my fingers."

"Wow man, that really helps," Barry took in a deep breath.

"You're going to do just fine Barry just try not to puke on her or anything," Joe grinned evilly.