Questions

"Nana"

"Yukhei"

"Don't call me that" Lucas sighed, he didn't want to look into the eyes of his younger brother anymore. Everything felt so strange.

"Too bad" Jaemin smiled. It wasn't a genuine smile, just one he could use as a mask. His true feeling was disappointment.
"What is Kun up to?"

"Well, according to Jungpoof over there, I've told you everything you need to know" Lucas would've raised his hands in defence if he didn't have them tied behind his back.
Jaemin sighed.

Jungwoo rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"That's cute" Jungwoo said while reading through the notes he had written down. "At least Taeil's had more luck than me"

"What did Taeil get out of the other?" Jaemin asked while still staring at Lucas.
Lucas stared back in attempts to make the younger uncomfortable. Luck wasn't on his side unfortunately.

Jungwoo sighed, "he got a dinner date out of it"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Read through his notes, I don't know what he got out of Johnny" Jungwoo gave up. He slammed the notes back on the desk and stared at Lucas for one last time.
Maybe I can try another tactic to get him to talk...
—————————
"Vernon and I are apparently on a break" Joshua said as he sipped his coffee distastefully. Jeonghan was mortified.

"A BREAK?! For how long?"

"I don't fucking know" Joshua sighed. "He said he needs to think things through-"

"Think things through?!" Jeonghan scoffed, "what in the hell would be troubling him in your relationship?"

"My enemies"

"That's your business though, not his"

"Kun knows about us now, remember? Vernon's worried about either of us getting killed" Joshua took another sip before throwing the empty cup in a trash can. Jeonghan sighed.

"But if he really loved you he would fight through it with you-"

"I guess it wasn't meant to be, Jeonghan...what was I thinking?"

"No, no! Don't you start that with me Josh" Jeonghan used a stern tone and held Joshua firmly by the shoulders. The older could clearly see that Joshua had been crying and lost some sleep.

"Joshua Hong. You, are an incredible human being-"

"Never thought I'd hear that come out your mouth"

"Don't interrupt! Josh..." Jeonghan hesitated before continuing. "From all the things you've been through, I'm amazed that you moved on from the past and changed into a...decent young man"

Joshua smiled a little bit at Jeonghan's choice of words, it was amusing yet strange to hear the older talk in this way to him.

"And you found love, Josh. That's what strived you to keep going and become stronger. Because you wanted to protect Vernon! And Vernon wanted to do the same for you. God you took a sword for him and he took a bullet for you! What does that say?"

"We're both stupid?"

"NO! You're both madly in love and you need to get back in there and show him! Show him that you're both stronger than Kun and you can defeat him together! You understand me?"

"Everything about that...was cheesy. But thanks? For the encouragement...I guess?"

"No problem, now get in there!" Jeonghan hit Joshua's back roughly, earning a hiss from the younger.
"That wasn't necessary"

"Yes it was, now let's get back to the base"
————————
"Seongcheol"

"Not now Jeonghan" S.Coups said as he typed away hurriedly on his computer.

Jeonghan wasn't having any of it though.
"Seongcheol"

"What?"

"The microwave exploded and it wasn't me"

...

"Who was it?"

"Minghao"

"You're telling me Minghao...exploded the microwave?"

"Yep, he proposed to Jun five minutes after the incident too" Jeonghan smirked.

"Oh, that grea- what?"

"You heard me"

"I'm going to have to ask you to repeat yourself" S.Coups turned to Jeonghan with eyes out his sockets.
Did he hear him right?

"Minghao"

"Yeah?"

"Proposed"

"To who?"

"Junhui"

"To Jun?"

"Yeah"

"Minutes after exploding a microwave?"

"Hmm"

"WHAT IS IT WITH THIS FUCKING HOUSEHOLD AND MICROWAVES?! IF ONE WAS KEPT ALIVE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK I WOULD BE GRATEFUL"

...

"AND CONGRATS EIGHT AND JUN"
—————————

Idk what this chapter is lmao 😂

I'll try to include Joshua and Vernon more since this is a fic about them...ha. I'm figuring it out.

And it's always a pleasure to read comments lol

Thanks for keeping up with the fic! ❤️

- E