Help

Woozi crawled through several large pipes that night, and certainly wasn't grateful for it.
"Woozi, there's an assassin standing next to the end of the pipe you're crawling in" Seungkwan said through the ear piece.

"You can easily take him out without you noticing"

Woozi nodded, and carefully crawled further through the pipe, finally seeing the light at the end.

As for Seongcheol, Jeonghan and Seokmin, they all took a car to chase after several assassins that left for a mission. Leaving the rest of the team inside the base.

They were struggling.

Jun and Vernon paired together as they roamed through several corridors and rooms. The tension was dangerously high for their liking.

Woozi took out the assassin he was ordered to shoot, then looked left and right to see if anyone else was watching.
Fortunately, there was no one else there.

The smaller crawled out from the pipe and started wondering around like the others.

Hoshi, Mingyu and Wonwoo were teamed together and so far found nothing. It was scarily quiet...

And S.Coups said the building was full of these bad guys.

"Hey, Minghao...it's a bit quiet don't you think?" Mingyu worriedly said.

Minghao immediately saw his point and started worrying also. He looked at Seungkwan who was just shrugging.

"You're not wrong Mingyu, and we're looking into it-"

"Well, you better hurry cause I do not want to fall into a death trap right now!" he whispered loudly.

Minghao shuddered at Mingyu's anger and searched for traces of any assassins on the screen. There was none.

"I see no traces of life on here..." Minghao scratched his head.  Seungkwan was about to open his mouth when he noticed a figure was standing behind him and Minghao, he gasped.

"You idiots didn't think this through, did you?"
————————
"I don't like this Vernon" Jun worriedly said, he started shaking with fear.

"We need to be brave Jun, we agreed to do this and we must get it done"

"I could use some of your courage, I can't seem to find it in me right now"

Vernon stopped at looked at Jun, "everything's going to be okay, you're okay"

Jun still wasn't sure.

"You've got this Jun!" he could hear Minghao urge from his ear piece. "Don't give up n-"

Dino ran around the corner with two assassins on his tail, both holding...swords?

Vernon and Jun jumped at the sudden movement and started running also, instead of trying to fight them off. Vernon immediately realised his mistake and stopped in his tracks.

Instead of using a gun, Vernon threw two knives which smoothly flew towards the assassins' heads. One knife unfortunately missed while the other was a perfect shot.

Jun and Dino also managed to stop in their tracks and made their way to the last assassin standing.

All three of them were panting once it was over.

"Nice to see you're still alive Dino" Jun chuckled. "You were rather quiet"

Dino raised a brow, "thanks? Nice to see you alive too?"

"Now there's three of us, it'll be less of a struggle I guess"

"Why did Seongcheol, Jeonghan and DK have to leave?" Dino whined. The 'maknae' title becoming more clear to the human eye.

"To follow some assassins on a mission, I'm pretty sure Minghao made that clear?" Vernon sighed.

"We should've planned this more" he continued to whine.

Jun sighed too, "you don't say"
—————————
Vernon suddenly had an idea, "Minghao, you say there are no traces of life on the floor of the building, right?"

"Right..." Minghao worriedly replied, "why?"

"What if they're not on the floor, but in the walls?"

Everyone went dead silent.

Minghao typed away on his computer and scanned inside the walls of the building. His eyes widened.

"HOSHI, MINGYU AND WONWOO GET OUT OF THERE! NOW!"

The three boys started to internally panic as Minghao screamed into their ear pieces. Vernon was right...

There was assassins hiding within the walls, and peeps holes were pierced into the paintings on the walls. So their every move was being watched.
Everyone started running.

Suddenly, wall after wall was bursting open. And floods of men in black and grey surrounded the spies in an ambush.

Swords and guns were being pointed directly at them.

Vernon held his pistol calmly, while Dino and Jun were shaking tremendously. Everyone's hearts were racing.

"On my count...

1...

2...

3!"