Pranks and Punishments

"Butter?" Jeonghan held the bar in the air. Joshua shook his head.

"Absolutely not. I don't want to think about how you would use that on Seongcheol".

DK and Mingyu snorted. Jeonghan giggled and placed the butter back in the fridge.

Dino, Woozi and Vernon were looking for ideas to prank the leader. Food was up to the rest of group.

"We could staple him to the bed?" Woozi asked. Vernon and Dino stared at him with worried eyes.

"Is this some kink you have or something?" Dino giggled, Vernon hit his arm and started laughing softly.

Woozi turned red, but with rage instead of embarrassment. "No! But I'll staple you to the wall if you don't shut up!"

This made the two laugh even harder, Vernon was now on the floor gripping Dino's legs. Dino was squealing loudly.

The others, especially Joshua, eyed them with confusion written all over their faces. "What the hell is so funny?"

Both Vernon and Dino pointed at Woozi, who held both his hands up in defence.

"Don't be too loud! We want to prank Seongcheol SUCCESSFULLY" Joshua glared.

The giggling pair soon shut up, Vernon scrambled to his feet and continued to help. Dino did exactly the same thing.
—————————
Joshua came up with an idea in the end, and everyone was going to have a little job to do.

They had water balloons, water guns, spray bottles, buckets of ice.

Mingyu and Vernon have the ice buckets. Joshua and Dino have the water guns. Jeonghan and Woozi have spray bottles and water balloons.

Everything was going to be perfect.

They all snuck into the leader's bedroom, being as quiet as they possibly could. Fortunately for them, Seongcheol was a deep sleeper. So even if they made a little squeak, he wouldn't even flinch.

Joshua was the one to give signals when it was each pair's turn. Water balloons first, then water guns, and then the ice buckets.

Mingyu whispered to the rest of the group, "and we can do this to the other members afterwards"

Jeonghan seemed to like that idea the most, he started jumping like a small child. Joshua just shrugged, and the rest nodded.

Vernon and Mingyu places themselves on either side of Seongcheol's bed, holding the buckets in place. Joshua and Dino stood at the end of the bed, while the other two stood next to Vernon and Mingyu.

Before a single move could be made, another face popped round the door, giving a puzzled look to even member standing in the bedroom.

It was Minghao.

Joshua put on his signature glare and pressed a finger to his lips to signal Minghao to be quiet.

"What is happening?" Minghao mouthed to Joshua.

Jeonghan pointed at the guns and buckets and then to the leader. Minghao instantly got the message.

"Can I join?" he mouthed to them. Everyone nodded.

"There's some sauces you can use, just squirt them on him on my signal!" Joshua whispered as quietly as possible. Minghao nodded and smiled with excitement.

Minghao came back with ketchup and mustard in hand. He stood next to Jeonghan, waiting for his signal like everyone else.

"1

2-"

"What are you guys doing?" Seongcheol mumbled, scaring everyone else in the room.

"NOW!"

Buckets of ice poured over the leader, making him scream with fright, and of course the cold. Water balloons were then thrown, and water guns were spraying him in the face.

Then came the sauces for the final touch.

Everyone ran away from their little crime scene, cackling like hyenas down the corridors. Including Joshua, who no one has heard laugh before.

"YOU ARE ALL DEAD!" they all head their leader scream. Lights from all over the house were soon switching on from all of the noise.

The boys hid in the kitchen, they all knew they were in deep shit.

Jeonghan quickly emptied the fridge, making more of a mess. And he quickly fit himself inside and shut the door. Joshua hid himself in a large cupboard and the rest hid under the counter and dining table.

Loud stomps from their leader came down the stairs, and he was ANGRY. Other disturbed members followed behind, also cross with the disturbance in the night.

Mingyu and Minghao still had water balloons (Mingyu passed some to his friend while under the table) and they were ready to aim it at the rest of group.

Once they knew they were close enough, Mingyu and Minghao screamed while aiming hundreds of balloons in the member's direction.
————————
"I am shocked at all of you, especially you Joshua!" S.Coups glared at the raven haired male, who was looking at the floor. His expression showed no shame.

"It was my idea, make my punishment the worst"

"Okay, since you were kind enough to do that..."

Joshua gulped, this was the first punishment he'd ever received from S.Coups. The last punishment he ever received was when he was fifteen, from there he learnt his lesson.

"You're banned from missions for a month" S.Coups smiles evilly.

Joshua's jaw dropped.

He was banning him...from the one thing he enjoys doing?

"The rest of you are banned for two weeks"

The others sighed, even though it was shorter than Joshua's punishment, they still thought it was a long time.

Now the other members were going to struggle during missions cause of their foolishness.

The team needed Joshua's highly trained brain and skills, Minghao's ability to crack codes, and Mingyu's height (and fighting abilities).

This was a difficult decision to make for Seongcheol, but he had no choice. They needed to learn.

This was going to be a long month.