Trickster

"Vernon~" Jeonghan whispered into Vernon's ear. The boy was so exhausted he couldn't help but fall into the depths of his bed.

But Jeonghan wasn't letting him fall asleep just yet.

"Vernon~" he whispered again, this time receiving a response. Vernon was half asleep, looking at Jeonghan with squinted eyes.

"What time is it?" Vernon yawned.

"3am" Jeonghan smiled.

"3am?!" Vernon shouted in a whisper, "why so early?"

"Because I want to have some fun, but Seokmin is asleep"

"But so was I..."

"It'll be fun, I promise"

There was silence for a while until Vernon finally gave in, he couldn't fall back asleep anyway.
He sat up on his bed and waited for the dizziness to go away before looking up at his friend.

"So, what are we doing?"

"Pranking the other members"

"That's going to get us in loads of trouble..."

"Only if they wake up! We'll just be doing silly pranks like making a mess and stealing their stuff!"

Vernon seemed to like that idea.

"Okay...where do we start?"

"Let's go to the kitchen to get ice cream and sauces, we can pour that all over them!" Jeonghan smiled brightly, Vernon chuckled at his excitement.

"Let's go!"

———————
Vernon and Jeonghan made their way out the bedroom door, they tip toed as quietly as they could through the corridor. They creeped down the stairs and made their way into the main room.

As soon as Vernon heard a noise, he held his right arm out to stop Jeonghan in his tracks.

"What's the matter?"

"Someone's already down here" Vernon said sternly.
Jeonghan's eyes widened, he could hear it too.

"Someone's in the kitchen" Vernon continued.

The two boys peeped their heads around the corner of the door and definitely saw a figure rummaging in the kitchen.

Who else would be up at this at this time?

Jeonghan looked at Vernon for a plan on what to do, but Vernon showed no signs. He was panicking a little bit.

Before the two could whisper anything else, the figure started to make his way to the stairs.

Shit.

"Move, move, move!" Vernon whispered in panic.

Jeonghan nodded and started sprinting up the stairs noisily, Vernon cringed at every creaking sound he made.

The figure for sure could hear every noise they made.

Vernon had no choice but to also sprint up the stairs, but a hand happened to find its way to his shirt first.
He was dragged backwards, hitting his side on the stairs.

Once he was dragged to the bottom, a torch was flashed in his face, and oh boy couldn't Vernon believe who was staring at him past the flashlight.

"What are you doing lurking down here?!" Joshua whispered crossly.

"I could ask the same about you" Vernon said, holding onto his side since it was so painful.

Joshua scoffed, "that's none of your business, Vermin. Go back to sleep and forget this ever happened"

"And why should I do that?" Vernon retorted.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, why should I do that? I don't have to do everything you say-"

Joshua pushed down on Vernon's chest with his right arm, while still holding the flashlight with his left. He stared coldly into Vernon's eyes.

"If you don't do as I say, I will cut you"

"With what weapon?" Vernon said fearlessly.

"I-"

"What's going on down there?" Jeonghan whispered loudly from the top of the stairs, he could see Vernon was being held down.

"None of your business dimwit, now go back to bed!" Joshua hissed.

"Let go of Vernon, please. It was me who woke him up and made him walk around with me"

"So you've yet again made him do your little tricks with you?"

"Yes..."

Joshua looked down at Vernon again, "this is your last chance Vernon"

And with that, he was gone, like a shadow. But he gave Jeonghan a little shove before walking through the corridor.

Once the pair heard the door shut, they immediately ran to each other, exhaling loudly.

"Why the heck was he down here for?" Vernon cocked a brow. Jeonghan shrugged, "honestly, no idea"

"But he's right though, maybe we should go back to sleep-"

"Nuh-uh, I'm not giving up yet. Come on Vernon" Jeonghan grabbed Vernon's hand and led him into the kitchen.

—————————
The next morning...

"WHAT THE-"

DK burst his bedroom door open, and he was completely covered head to toe in tomato sauce.

"WHO DID THIS?!" he screamed, "WHO DID IT?!"

More groans and screams could be heard from the bedrooms, since everyone received a late night gift from Vernon and Jeonghan.

S.Coups was next to leave his room, except his bedroom was a complete bombsight. Books, figurines and clothes were scattered everywhere. And he wasn't impressed.

Dino had his hand placed in a cup of water (which was Jeonghan's idea) so let's say he had a little...accident.

Seungkwan had honey smeared over his face and hair.

Woozi was tied to the bed.

Mingyu has a full face of makeup (done by Vernon).

Wonwoo had his clothes and bed sheets stolen, and they were hidden in the kitchen.

Hoshi had paint of different colours all over his walls, many inappropriate drawings were painted too.

Jun's mini fridge was stolen.

Minghao was covered head to toe in shaving cream..

And as for Joshua, well, no one went near his room that night...

Rainbow and pony stickers were stuck all over door though.

Vernon and Jeonghan stepped out their bedroom's, watching Seokmin and the rest of the members walk out with their faces reading "anger and disgust".

Vernon was trying his hardest to keep his laugh in while Jeonghan shamefully laughed at the scene before them.
It became obvious to everyone then, that those two were the culprits.

"VERNON AND JEONGHAN!" S.Coups bellowed.

The guilty pair ran straight to the stairs, cackling like hyenas as they went.

Inside and Out | Seventeen Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें