A Plan

"I'll give you one last chance, Jisoo. But next time we meet, we will be alone. Understood?" Kun stared deeply into Joshua's soul.

Vernon sighed with relief as the blade left his throat, he winced at the stinging pain since Kun left a small cut there.
Joshua was also relieved.

Kun made his leave, Lucas and Johnny followed quickly behind him. Lucas took another glance behind him at his younger brother, in which Jaemin stared back in return with a stern expression.

Older brother or not, Jaemin wasn't impressed.

Kun almost reached the door until he suddenly halted to a stop. But no one besides Lucas and Johnny noticed the sudden pause.

Joshua was still frozen in his spot, completely lost in a daze while Vernon was staring at him, holding onto his wounded neck firmly.

Kun smirked.

The assassin suddenly began sprinting, right in Vernon's direction. Joshua immediately snapped out of his daze as soon as he saw Kun raise his knife in the air, noticing how the blade was aiming for Vernon's head.

"NO!" Joshua sprinted in Vernon's direction also. The knife didn't enter Joshua's chest, instead the former assassin grabbed Kun by the arm and twisted him arm backwards. It caused the arm to crack loudly.

Kun lay there on the ground screeching loudly in pain. The arm was clearly broken, but no one rushed over to help straight away. Everything happened so suddenly.

Joshua grabbed Vernon by the hand and just ran. It signalled the other spies to run behind them, all the way home. Lucas and Johnny didn't nothing but stare.
————————
"You're crazy!" Vernon shouted at her partner, Joshua wincing at his loud voice. The rest of the members sat down and stared in dismay, what they just went through was a living nightmare.

"I'm crazy for saving your life? Am I wrong for standing in the way?" Joshua kept his gaze to the floor, not wanted to look into Vernon's angry eyes.

"That's what he expected you to do! He realised that there was something between us to he ran to me to get a reaction out of you! You know this!" the younger was going red with rage now. Joshua still seemed unfazed by it.

But he did have his eyes locked with Vernon now, and the anxiety in his chest began to grow.

"But if I didn't step in, you would've died. So what did you want me to do Vernon?" he said with his arms crossed.

"I want you to think these things through, cause now he's going to be looking for us!"

"He wouldn't come in here, he just wants it to be me and him next time" Joshua turned to sit down next to Woozi. Woozi placed a hand on Joshua's shoulder and looked at him with calm eyes.

"Then I pray you get the job done and finish him off" Vernon said bitterly and he charged upstairs. Slamming his bedroom door behind him.

Joshua sighed.

"Maybe we could talk to one of the assassin's boyfriends?" Jeonghan spoke up.

All eyes were on Jeonghan and raised eyebrows also shot his way. He rolled his eyes as he explained.

"We now know that Jaemin is related to one of them, so we know there is a soft side there! If we can get him on our side then maybe we can defeat Kun?"

Joshua's eyes lit up, "that's...actually not a bad idea! You've said something right for once".
Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"But! I also have another plan up my sleeve which will be perfect for both Johnny and Lucas!"

"Which is?"

"You know those two spies that Taeyong leads?"

...