Talk to Me

Lucas woke up with a stinging pain in his head and blurred vision. Once he fully gained consciousness he realised that he wasn't lying down...or in his own bed at all.

He was in a chair, tied up.

His vision was still rather fuzzy and his confusion began to increase as well as fear. Lucas noticed that he was in a small room which had nothing but a small lightbulb above his head, which lit up the whole room perfectly.
Once he looked in front of him, he realised someone stood there, staring.

Have I seen you somewhere before?

The person took a few steps forward towards the helpless male, making his face come into perfect view. Since the person was close, Lucas could see perfectly.

He noticed the person had one leg garter on, on top of his black jeans. And a button-up black shirt. A harness was on top of the shirt as well, holding a blade tightly in one of the sleeves.
Oh he recognised this person alright, but what was his name?

"Who are you? Why am I here?" Lucas croaked out. The person chuckled.

"Oh, you don't remember me? That's a shame..."

Lucas tilted his head in confusion as the person dragged a chair and brought it forward. So he could sit directly in front of Lucas.

"I guess it doesn't really matter now, you've told me all the information I need. But I feel there are still some things you need to spill" he smirked. Lucas gulped.

Information? What information...

"What information...exactly?"

"Oh, just your leaders plans and what he wants to do to Joshua...does that ring any bells?"

It rang every bell in Lucas' head.

"Uwu..."

"Jungwoo"

"Whatever! Let me go!"

"And why would I do that?"
—————————
It had been a few days since Joshua and Vernon spoke properly, and the older was on the verge of exploding.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"Vernon, why won't you talk to me?"

Vernon didn't even look up, nor speak. He was in his room writing out some files the leader handed to him.

"Vernon" Joshua said more sternly. His tone was starting to sound scary to Vernon, so he gave in.

"What is it?"

"You heard my question the first time"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Because?"

Another silence filled the room as Vernon put down his pen and sighed. Joshua stood beside him with crossed arms and a serious expression. His eyes read a different emotion.

"You're crying" Vernon said bluntly.

Joshua shook his head, "it's anger"

Vernon finally stood up and looked directly into Joshua's eyes. He could clearly see that Joshua's body language read anger, but his eyes...certainly didn't.

"Why are you lying?"

"Why aren't you telling me why you're avoiding me? You got angry because I defended you and now you completely ignore me. What did I do wrong?"

"You've done nothing wrong" Vernon held both of Joshua's hands gently, trying to reassure the older.
"It's just..."

Joshua finally let a tear slide as Vernon stared to speak. Vernon quickly wiped the tear away with his thumb.

"Because I thought...if we were apart...then Kun wouldn't use me as a weapon to weaken you" he sighed. "But I suppose it wouldn't have made a difference..."

"Of course it didn't, you just blanked me out without saying anything? You think that's gonna alert me that we're over? Of course not"
Joshua looked down, he couldn't look at his lover anymore.

"So you want to end things with me?" Joshua said quietly.
Silence was the reply.

Vernon finally shook his head, "No"

"Then what do you want?"
———————
"Minghao!" Jun screamed into the dark abyss.
God why did I agree to this?

Minghao had taken Jun to a fun fair, and thought it would be a brilliant idea to go into a horror house. Full of jump scares.
It was Jun's worst nightmare, as well as his boyfriend leaving him alone.

"Minghao! This isn't funny!" Jun began to get tearful as a skeleton fell from the ceiling. He wasn't enjoying this...at all.

What really made him scream was the fact a pair of hands grabbed him from behind and pulled him backwards.
Jun screamed louder than any little girl could.

And all he heard was Minghao's laughter.

"You asshole!" Jun hit his boyfriend's side, causing Minghao to laugh some more. "Why did you leave me?!"

"It's just a prank, relax!" Minghao pulled Jun in for a hug and held him tightly. Jun buried his face into Minghao's shoulder as he started shaking. He finally felt safe.

"C'mon, hold my hand and we'll finish the course together"

"But how...how did you get behind me?"

"I finished the course already" Minghao chuckled, "I just paid to have another entry"

"I hate you"

"I love you too" Minghao smiled cheekily.