Lost and Found

"You're not gonna believe this, Kun" Lucas said with a lollipop stick in between his teeth. Kim walked besides his friend to look at the computer screen.

They finally got him.

"Where is this?" Kun smirked as he saw the fuzzy silhouette from the camera footage. It didn't look like their victim from afar but if they zoomed in, the face was pretty clear to see under the light of a lamppost.

"This was captured around ten minutes ago" Lucas smiled as he gathered more images from the security cameras. "Which means we could probably pay him a visit right now"

"Can you access any more cameras?"

"I can indeed, hold on"

Lucas typed in some coding to hack into several other systems, some were heavily protected while other weren't. After a few minutes of abusing his keyboard he found more footage.

"He's headed to that old warehouse down the street, guess he's on a mission"

"Then let's make his mission more worth while, shall we?"
————————
"Remind me again why we have rookies with us?" Jeonghan whispered to his leader, Seongcheol sighed.

It wasn't the same rookies as last time either, it was a group of five. Well...seven.
Two of the boys stayed at the base to work on the computers. Since this mission didn't need eighteen boys, most of Seventeen stayed at home too.

These rookies seemed to know what they were doing though, which made the older group feel more at ease.

"So what section will I be based at?" Renjun turned to his leader, in which he shrugged. "Just stick with Jeno and Jaemin and you'll be fine"

"I think it would be best if those three took the east side of the warehouse since it's less packed" a voice buzzed through the ear piece.
"Thanks, Lele"

Joshua looked at Vernon with eyes full of anxiety, he prayed this mission would be better than the last one.
"Whats the matter?"

"Something...doesn't feel right"

"What do you mean?"

"Is everything alright over there?" Seongcheol asked worriedly. It wasn't usual for Joshua to be uneasy before a mission.

"Everything's fine, Coups. Everything fine..."

Jaemin ended up being paired with Joshua and Vernon while Jeno was paired with Jeonghan and Seongcheol. Haechan and Mark were paired together with Renjun.

Jeno and Renjun looked worriedly at the youngest member and whispered, "be careful in there"

"You too" Jaemin whispered back. "Good luck everyone"
—————————
"So, they're in here?" Johnny whispered. Lucas nodded as he opened the large door before him. Sounds of gunshots and screams echoed within the building.

Kun prepared his pistol and he walked quickly into the dark abyss, his two colleagues following behind him confidently.
They wanted to wait until all they heard was silence.

It took nearly an hour before silence greeted them, and Kun smiled wider.
You two, stay here. I'll call you in case I need backup.

"Johnny and I can go upstairs and take shots from above?"

"Good idea, but only on my signal. Got it?"

Got it"
————————
"Whoo! Job well done guys!" Renjun cheered, Jaemin rushed over to him and placed a hand over his mouth.
"Can you not be so loud? Anyone could be listening!"

"Sorry" Renjun's voice was muffled behind the younger's hand. Jaemin let go.

"He's right, we'll need to double check if the coast is really clear" Joshua pulled out a small device which had the map of the whole warehouse, he sighed with relief when he saw not dots on the screen.
But his relief soon turned into fear.

"Someone's here" Joshua immediately grabbed his blades from his belt and looked around him. Panic was all that could be read from his expression.

"How many?"

"Three"

"Where?"

"One on the same level as us, two are upstairs"

"Right, Nana, Jeno and Haechan I'm sending you upstairs. Renjun, you stay with us down here, got it?
Renjun nodded.

"Actually no, Renjun you go instead of Nana. You're better working in the dark"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jaemin eyed the leader sternly.

"It doesn't mean anything Nana, I'm just saying Renjun is more experienced with these things"

Jaemin shrugged and stood beside his leader as he watched his friends scurry off to the stairs.

Joshua noticed the dog slowly moving closer and closer towards them, and they were walking within the walls. He had an uneasy feeling the entire mission, and he was going with his gut feeling that he knew who these three dots were.
He was certain.

Vernon looked at Joshua worriedly as he kept looking at his scanner with fear in his eyes.
It wasn't like him at all...

"Joshua...you've been off this entire mission, what's wrong?"

His partner looked at him, he looked scared and pale. Vernon became more and more worried the longer the silence lasted.

"I-I..."

Seongcheol placed a hand on Joshua's shoulder and urged him to speak on. "What is it Josh?"

"I...I think I know who these three are. And you're not gonna like it"