(10) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 10

I wrap Leah's body in the garbage bags and then tape them thoroughly. When I am satisfied that I've done a proper job and that I won't get any blood on the floor when I move her body I pull off the bloody bedding and throw them in one of the bags with my blood stained clothes. I quickly wash my hands and then make my bed with clean bedding. I take a look around my room and feel satisfied that nobody will notice anything.

I pull Leah's body down the passage and stairs carefully making sure I don't tear the bags. I pull her into the garage through a door in the kitchen that lead straight into the garage and place her body in the trunk of my car. I throw in a shovel and then lock it. I jump into my car and press the button on the remote for the garage to open. I reverse out, close the garage and start making my way towards the wood. I've changed my mind deciding to bury her instead of throwing her body in the lake. If I bury her deep enough nobody will ever find her.

I reach the woods after about forty minutes and start making my way up the dirt road. When I'm satisfied that I'm far enough in and that nobody was around I take the shovel out of my trunk and walk a bit further into the woods where my car couldn't fit. I start digging immediately but it still takes me about an hour before the whole is deep enough. I drag Leah's body to her make shift grave and throw her in before I start filling it up again.

By the time I get back home my mom and my dad is home so I just leave the shovel in my trunk and sneak upstairs to clean myself up before they see me. I throw my dirty clothes in the garbage bag with the blood stained clothes and bedding and change into some clean clothes for the third time today. I tie the garbage bag and push it into my cupboard figuring I'll take care of it later.

I had to come up with an excuse as to where Leah was and why she hasn't phoned my mom yet and then I had to find my next victim. I didn't want to drag this out any longer than I had to.

I found my parents in the kitchen.  

"Hi mom, hi dad" I say as chirpy as I could.  

"Hi sweetie" My mom replies looking worried.  

"Leah phoned" I say figuring I might as well get it over with.  

"Oh good, what did she say?" My mom asks looking relieved.  

"She is at Clara's house, they were just going to go shopping but she decided to stay over tonight so she'll only be home tomorrow afternoon" I say hoping to convince them. Clara is Leah's best friend and she stays over there all the time.  

"But why didn't you ask her to phone me?" My mom asks with an irritated expression on her face.  

"Oh yeah, I did but she said her battery had died and that she was phoning from Clara's phone" I say hoping she would just except it and get on with her day.  

"She always forgets to charge that thing. I guess I can talk to her tomorrow" My mom says shaking her head and I feel relieve filling my body. They were going to find out she's missing sooner or later but this at least gave me some time to figure out what to do.

Now that my mom was taken care of I had to find my next victim and I had the perfect person in mind. I headed up to my room and dialed Jerry's number, he answered on the second ring.

"Hello" he answered sounding nervous.  

"Hi Jerry, I was hoping we could talk" I say hoping he agrees.  

"Sure, would you like me to come over?" He asks trying to play it cool but I could hear the excitement in his voice. This was going to be easier than I thought.  

"Yea but it has to be tonight when my parents are asleep, you can come through the window" I say realizing that my parents don't even know that I've broken up with Devin yet.  

"How about nine" Jerry asks.  

"That should be fine" I answer and them hang up the phone.