(2) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 2

"Tell me you didn't just do what I think you did." I heard Leah say as she came walking down the stairs. I considered answering her but then decided against it, I wasn't going to waste my breath on her anymore, she isn't worth it. She came to a stop a few feet away from me with an irritated look on her face.  

"I'm talking to you Hope," she said looking shocked that I would ignore her.  

"That's quite obvious Leah, there's nobody else here," I replied sarcastically.  

"Why are you acting like this!? What's going on with you?" she asked stunned by my reply.  

"Do you suffer from memory loss?" I questioned barely able to contain my laughter. The look on her face was priceless.  

"No...why?" She asked looking confused.  

"Because I clearly remember telling you to mind your own business less than half an hour ago," I replied smiling at her wickedly. She was shocked into silence which suited me fine, I had a lot of better things to do then to stand here and argue with her.

I left her standing there and headed upstairs to my room where I could have some privacy. My mom and dad would be home soon from there dinner meeting and I really didn't feel like talking to them. I locked the door behind me and fell down on my bed feeling free and alive.

I've done what I said I would now its Jerry's turn to keep his side of the deal.

"Soon we'll be together again," I whispered softly hoping that she would hear me. I miss her so much but everybody else has moved on. It's like she never even existed.

I laid on my bed fantasizing about how it would feel to be able to talk to her again when my cell phone rang. I picked it up from my bedside table and checked the caller ID, it was Jerry.

"Hi Jerry," I answered feeling exited.  

"Did you do it?" he asked getting straight to the point.  

"Yes, I'm officially yours but don't forget our deal."

"I haven't forgotten. When do you want to do it?"  

"As soon as possible," I answered.  

"Ok, tomorrow is Friday and it's a full moon, I'll get everything we need after school and then I'll come over to your place," Jerry replied not sounding half as excited as me.  

"Sounds good," I said and then hung up.

It won't be long now.

I put my phone back on my bedside table before changing into pajama shorts and tank top. I felt so exited knowing that I was going to talk to her tomorrow night that I knew there was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep so instead I switched on my laptop.

I had a few saved paged on it and I wanted to read them before tomorrow night, I wanted as much information as possible.

After I finished reading all of the articles I checked my watch and saw that it was well after twelve, it was time to try to get some sleep. I put my laptop on my desk and climbed in under the sheets still feeling exited. I have to admit that I was scared too but I'll deal with whatever happens as long as I get to talk to her again.

Surprisingly I fell asleep quickly and woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned but sat up and stretched anyway, I didn't feel like going to school but at least I had something to look forward too. I took a quick shower and got dressed in some faded jeans and a plain black tank top. I wanted to get to school and talk to Jerry so I didn't bother putting on to much make up. I ran my brush through my hair, put some lip gloss and mascara on and grabbed my bag.

"Hi mom, bye mom!" I shouted as I hurried past her and out of the front door. She looked confused but luckily she didn't try to stop me and question my strange behavior. I jumped into my car, reversed out of the driveway and sped off to school.