(4) Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires

(Sequel to Demonic Seduction)

Chapter 4

I quickly made my way out of the motel and to our car. I jumped inside, started it and pulled out onto the road. I found the alley with ease and the car fitted in nicely, just like Ivy said it would. I drove down the alley until I saw the emergency exit and brought it to a stop. I got out and made my way up the rusted stairs. Luckily the door was unlocked, otherwise I would have had to walk all the way back to the front entrance.

Once I was back inside the motel I ran to the room where Ivy was waiting with the man. I burst through the door causing a look of relief to cross her face.

“Come on, let’s go,” I ordered, wanting to get as far away from the motel as possible. Ivy didn’t let me wait on her. She jumped to her feet and waited for more instructions.

“Were not going to be able to carry him so we’ll have to drag him to the car,” I stated looking at the man’s big frame.

“Ok,” Ivy agreed without any arguments.

I grabbed a hold of the man’s feet and pulled him off of the bed. His body fell to the floor like dead weight causing him to squirm with pain. I didn’t bother checking if he was ok, the trip to the car was sure to inflict a lot more pain anyway.

“Keep a look out for me, ok?” I suggested. Ivy ran to the door and peaked outside to make sure that there was nobody.

“The coast is clear,” she said sounding both nervous and excited at the same time. I guess she is still going to have to get used to the whole killing people thing, I thought to myself.

I dragged the man across the floor and out of the door. His head hit the side of the wall with a loud thud as I took the corner. I could see his eyes flinch with pain so I smiled at him, unable to control myself.

We made our way down the hall and to the emergency exit within a minute. I was trying to go as fast as I can, I really didn’t want to get caught. Ivy pushed open the door and I pulled the man onto the rusted stairs. This was not going to be a pleasant experience for him. I could have asked Ivy to hold his head but I honestly didn’t care so instead I just started pulling him down the stairs. His head hit each and every one of them and by the time we reached the bottom he was bleeding. I pulled him in behind the car and then looked at Ivy who was just staring at me.

“I don’t want to get any blood on the car, we should go get some sheets,” I stated. She looked a bit shocked but nodded her head and followed me back up the stairs. We got some sheets from the store room and then grabbed our suitcases form our room before heading back to the car.

I lined the trunk with some of the sheets and then Ivy helped me lift him inside. We covered him with another sheet, only leaving open his face so that he could breathe and then closed the trunk. We threw our suitcases on the back seat and then got in and took off.

Once again I had no idea where we were going so I just got onto the freeway and started making my way to the next town. We reached it within two hours and since it was still early and we wanted to get as far away from the motel as possible we only filled up, grabbed some take aways and took off again.

“Do you think that is going to keep on happening to me?” Ivy asked as we drove. She looked horrified at the idea. I wish I could have told her that it won’t happen again but we both knew better.

“I think so,” I replied, watching her carefully.

“I’m scared Hope, It was awful. It hurt so badly and I really don’t want to die again,” she said, looking at me like I was somehow supposed to make things better.

“We won’t let it happen again,” I said reassuringly.

“But how can we stop it?” she asked, confused.

“We’ll just sacrifice somebody before it can, that way you’ll stay strong,” I answered.

“But I only changed into this body yesterday and it already happened this morning, that means that we will have to kill somebody every day,” she said, her eyes clearly frightened by the idea.

“Then that’s what we’ll do,” I replied, ending the conversation.