(2) Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires

(Sequel to Demonic Seduction)

Chapter 2

I didn't hesitate as I pulled the bag over the woman's head. I took her by surprise, causing her to let out a muffled scream. I tightened the bag over her face and held on as tightly as possible. She grabbed a hold of my hands with her own and tried kicking me but it didn't work. Instead she fell to the ground, giving me the upper hand as I sat down on top of her.

"I sacrifice you so that Ivy can live," I said as I watched her turn blue. I could tell when she was dead because she stopped struggling. All in all it only took about a minute and I have to admit that I was impressed. I might have to start carrying plastic bags around with me. They left much less of a mess then a gun or a knife.

I got up from the old lady and looked over to Ivy. She was still lying on the bed where I had left her but she looked much better. The color was coming back to her skin and the black rings around her eyes were slowly disappearing.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Better," she replied, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She stared at me with a strange expression on her face and then looked over at the dead woman.

"You really are something," she stated, turning her attention back to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"You just killed that woman to save my life and it doesn't even look like it bothers you," she said in amazement.

"It doesn't, I've kind of gotten used to it over the last couple of days." I replied honestly. It's like my conscience have completely disappeared or maybe I just never had one to start with.

"This is so screwed up, you know that, don't you?" she questioned as a smile appeared on her face.

"Yeah, I know but you have to admit that I'm getting really good at this whole murdering thing," I answered jokingly, causing Ivy to burst out with laughter. I joined in and soon it was as if nothing happened. Except for the dead body lying on the floor.

"What are we going to do with her?" Ivy asked when we finally stopped laughing.

"I'm not sure but we can't just leave her here," I replied. The killing part always seemed to be easier then getting rid of the body.

"I think I have an idea, wait here for a second," I said as I got up from the bed. Ivy nodded her head in agreement so I quickly made my way out of the room and down the stairs. I sneaked through the door behind the front counter and found myself in a long hallway. It was dirty and smelled like dead rats. There were only two doors so I quickly ran to the first one and pushed it open. It looked like a storeroom. There were only a few shelves and nowhere to hide the body so I closed the door behind me and made my way to the next door. It was a laundry room and had two huge front loading washing machines. It was perfect.

I didn't want to hang around the place for too long so I quickly ran back upstairs to me and Ivy's room. I didn't pass anybody on my way up and I thanked my lucky stars that the place was basically deserted.

"I know what to do with the body," I said as I entered the room.

"Thank God, she was starting to freak me out," Ivy said turning her attention from the dead body to me. She had a disgusted expression on her face and I couldn't help but laugh at her. I made my way over to the body and ordered Ivy to get off of the bed. I ripped the sheets from it and wrapped the woman in them.

"Ok, I've found the perfect place to hide her but you are going to have to help me carry her," I instructed. Ivy didn't look very impressed by the idea but didn't argue. Instead she grabbed a hold of the woman's feet and waited for me to pick up the other side.

I peeked out of the door to make sure that the coast was clear and then picked her up by the shoulders. We carried her down the hallway and the stairs and almost made it to the door behind the front desk when a car pulled up in front of the motel. I was sure that the driver couldn't see us from where he was so I told Ivy to ignore him and just keep going. We rushed through the door, making sure to close it behind us and then I led her to the laundry.

"This is it," I said as I pushed open the door.

"A laundry?" Ivy questioned, looking at me with confused eyes.

"Yip, she's going into the washing machine," I stated and watched as Ivy's lips curled into and evil smile. We left the body wrapped in the sheets and pushed her into the machine. I was sure that somebody would eventually find her but at first sight nobody would know that it was a body in the washing machine.