(14) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 14

The gun jerked in my hand again but this time I was expecting it. The bullet had hit my dad right in the head and blood was splashed against the steel racks, the walls and all over my mom who had finally gone into shock. I stood up and checked myself to see if I was still clean. Luckily I was because I really didn't feel like changing clothes again.

"I see you finally decided to be quiet, too bad you couldn't do it before then he might still be alive" I said pointing at my dad's lifeless body. My mom stared at me but didn't try to move or scream.  

"You know, this is much easier than I thought it would be" I said feeling proud of myself, I've managed to kill three people without being caught and I didn't even feel a bit guilty. Dante was right about me, I really don't care about anybody. Except for Ivy, I'll always care about her.

"I'm sorry to have to do this mom but it will be quick and then you, dad and Leah can be together again" I said walking over to her and crouching down beside her figuring I might as well do it and get it over with. I pushed the gun against her head and was about to pull the trigger when I heard the doorbell ring.

I sighed and got up wondering who on earth could possibly be at the door.

"Saved by the bell" I said smiling wickedly at my mother and heading to the lounge. I put the gun in my pants and let my shirt hang over it so that it wasn't visible. I peeked through the window to see who it was and was surprised to see Devin standing there with a bunch of red roses in his hands. Oh boy, I really didn't have time to deal with him right now, or then again maybe I did, it's not like my mom was going anywhere.

I opened the door and smiled sweetly at him. I wonder if I would feel anything if I killed him, I doubt it.  

"Hi Hope, I was wondering if we could talk?" He asked handing me the flowers. I took them from him and stepped away so that he could enter the house.  

"Sure, I was just thinking about you" I lied.

I fetched a vase from the kitchen, filled it with water and placed the flowers in it. I put the vase on the coffee table in the living room and sat down on the couch. I patted the place next to me showing Devin that I wanted him to sit down. He sat down next to me and took my hand in his.  

"I miss you hope" He said with a pained expression on his face and I actually felt bad for him, loving a girl like me is only going to get you killed.  

"I've missed you too, but I can't go on pretending to be somebody I'm not. I'm not this perfect little girl that everybody thinks I am and I don't want to be perfect. I just want to have some fun" I stated looking at him with pleading eyes knowing he can't resist giving me what I want when I look at him like that.  

"I'll except you for you and I promise I'll be more fun just give me another chance, please" Devin begged and I figured this was my chance to get him upstairs. I didn't want to get blood on the couch or carpet in case somebody comes by to visit or something.

"Ok, I'll give you another chance but you're going to have to prove yourself to me" I said getting up from the couch and holding my hand out to him. He took it willingly and I led him upstairs to my room. Once we were inside I locked the door and turned to face him. I knew that Dante might be around here somewhere so I quickly scanned the room and saw him standing in the corner behind Devin. He still didn't look completely healed but I could clearly make out his features and the wicked smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"What are you smiling at?" Devin asked looking confused. I focused my attention back on him but kept an eye on Dante.  

"I'm just so glad that I've got you back" I lied as I saw Dante gesturing with his hand for me to come over. This confused me a bit but it only took me a few seconds to realize what he wanted, he wanted in on the fun.

"So how do I prove myself to you?" Devin asked taking a step closer to me.  

"You kiss me" I replied feeling exited, this was the first time that Dante was going to help me, I wonder what he had in mind. Devin leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against mine, the kiss was sweet but not sweet enough. I pushed him backwards in the direction where Dante was without breaking the kiss. I thought he might object but instead he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my body to his.

I pushed him back until we were so close to Dante that I could actually feel his warm breath on me, luckily Devin was so caught up in the kiss that he didn't even notice. I pulled out of the kiss just as Dante grabbed Devin from behind.