(6) Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires

(Sequel to Demonic Seduction)

Chapter 6

I watched as Ivy flirted with the guy. It didn’t take her long to get him to agree to go back to our room with her. They took his car and I followed behind in ours, making sure that he didn’t notice. When they reached the hotel he parked his car and followed Ivy inside. The poor guy never had a chance

I got myself another room that was just down the hall from where they were. I had fun at the club but I was exhausted. Tomorrow was surely going to be another long day and I had to get some sleep. I didn’t have any clothes with me so I just stripped out of my dress, kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed. I set the alarm clock on the bedside table to go off at six the next morning and then laid back and closed my eyes.

When the alarm went off the next morning I was still tired but I got up anyway. There were more important things then sleep that I had to do. I quickly slipped back into my dress, pulled on my shoes and took a look in the mirror. My make up was smudged and my hair was a mess but I would worry about that later.

I locked the door behind me as I left and headed over to Ivy’s room. I had no idea how I was going to kill the guy but I would figure it out as I went. When I reached the room I knocked softly on the door, not wanting to wake the guy if he was still sleeping. I didn’t even finish knocking before the door swung open and Ivy pulled me into the room.

“I’m starting to feel sick again,” she whispered, looking panicked. I scanned the room quickly and saw that the guy was still asleep. I was happy about that fact.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it,” I replied in a hushed voice. I didn’t have any of my weapons with me, they were still in the car which was a bit of a problem.

I had to think quickly so I slipped into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet that was hanging on the wall above the basin. I had no idea what I was looking for or if I would even find anything but I had to try. The cabinet was empty. I had to make a plan and fast. I took a step back and looked down at the little dustbin that was next to the basin. It had a plastic bag in but the housekeepers must have forgotten to empty it. It was filled with all sort of rubbish. I was about to grab it and empty its contents on the floor when I saw something shiny inside. I pulled it out and felt relieve fill my body as I looked at the dirty razor blade. I have never used one of them to kill somebody before, but it would work I decided as I made my way out of the bathroom.

“He’s starting to wake up,” Ivy said from where she was sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. She was starting to look pale, letting me know that I didn’t have much time left. I didn’t bother answering her. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to the guy. He was lying on his back with his head turned slightly towards me, making my job a lot easier since I didn’t have to turn him around and risk waking him.

I lifted my hand, placing the blade against the skin of his neck and pulled as hard as I could.

“I sacrifice you so that Ivy can live,” I stated as blood splattered onto my clothes and arms. The pain must have woken the guy because his eyes shot open as he choked on his own blood. His eyes met mine for a second before they closed but it was in that one second that everything I did over the last couple of days flooded my mind.

I let the razor fall from my hand as I got up and backed away from him. Pictures of me killing Lea, killing my parents, killing innocent people filled my mind as an overwhelming feeling of guilt filled my body. I started shaking and felt my legs giving in under me. I reached the wall and slid down against it, I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them as I started rocking back and forth, trying to get rid of the pictures in my mind.