(11) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 11

I spent the rest of the day in my room except for going downstairs for dinner. I acted normal and my parents didn't suspect a thing. After dinner I went upstairs to my room again and waited for Jerry. It was just after nine when I heard a click sound against my window and got up from my bed knowing that it was him. I opened the window for him and he climbed up with ease using the nearby tree and the gutter.

He looked happy to see me, poor guy. If only he knew what I had planned for him. Oh well at least I made him happy before I'm going to kill him.

"I'm really sorry about what happened Hope" Jerry says and I can tell he is telling the truth.  

"It's ok, I know it wasn't your fault" I say. I do know that it wasn't his fault but it still wasn't enough to save him.  

"So you forgive me?" He asks looking hopeful.  

"Yes, of course I forgive you! I've missed you so much!" I whisper yell running towards him and throwing my arms around him. He falls for my act immediately and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back figuring he deserves on last kiss and then pull away smiling at him seductively.

"I feel really bad about what I said and did, I want to make it up to you" I say knowing that he would let me make it up to him in any way I wanted to. I see a glimmer of excitement flash in his eyes as he realize what I am insinuating.  

"Ok babes, make it up to me" He says jokingly.  

"Oh trust me I'm going to" I say and lead him over to my bed. I push him down and he play along willingly.  

"I'll be right back" I say walking over to my cupboard and getting out some rope that I stole from the garage earlier. I see his eyes bulge in their sockets as he sees it but he doesn't argue when I start tying him up.

Once his arms and legs are tightly secured I press a piece of cloth in his mouth and tape it shut just like I did with Leah. I haven't found a better weapon so the knife was going to have to do. At least this was easier then it was with Leah.

Jerry looks excited until I start talking and he realizes what is really going on.

"It's your fault that Ivy is gone forever and it is your fault that, that monster came through" I say. Jerry shakes his head in protest and I know what he is thinking.  

"I know it was the monster that killed Ivy but it is your fault that he came through in the first place and now you are going to have to pay for your mistakes" I say calmly. It is only fair for him to die seeing that this was all his doing.

He shakes and pulls on the ropes as I explain this to him but it doesn't help, I've tied him down well and there was no escaping.

"Well, you see the monster in actually not a monster, well actually I'm not really sure what he is but he's been really nice to me and he asked me to help him and I agreed. That's why you have to die, so that he can live" I say as I take the knife out of my bedside table and sit down on top of him. I look at my clean bedding and shake my head. I should have covered it before doing this but it was too late now.

I lift the knife above my head just like I did with Leah and bring it down fast burying it in his chest.

"I sacrifice you so that Dante can live" I say again and then stab him until he stops breathing. I don't feel any guilt as I get up off of him and look in the direction where I know Dante would be.