(20) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 20 

I pulled up into the driveway and slammed on the brakes bringing the car to a jerking stop. I jumped out slamming the door behind me and ran towards my house. I quickly unlocked the door making sure to lock it again behind me and ran up the stairs to my room where I knew Dante would be waiting for me. I threw open the door and caught my breath as I focused my eyes on him. 

I knew he was gorgeous but now that he was standing in front of me completely healed he was more than just gorgeous, he was absolutely stunning. 

"I've been waiting for you" He said in his satin voice causing goosebumps to break out all over my body 

"Well, I'm here now" I replied stepping into my room and closing the door behind me. 

"Good, I've been looking forward to this" Dante replied taking a step towards me and holding his hand out for me to take. My heart skipped a beat as I slowly walked over to him and took his hand in mine. 

The sensation that his touch caused was indescribable. It was like a million volts of electricity ran through me without causing me any pain. 

"Now what?" I asked my as my heart raced in my chest. 

"Now we both get what we want" He replied as the corner of his lip turned up into a smile. 

"What exactly would that be?" I asked teasingly, playing along. 

"I get to be with the girl I love and you get to see Ivy again" He replied nonchalantly taking my other hand in his and pulling me closer to him. I was so excited about this moment, to finally be with him but his words rang in my ears and I couldn't get myself to concentrate as his lips pressed against mine. 

The touch of his lips sent another lightning bolt through my body causing me to temporarily lose all control and thought. I kissed him back not thinking about anything except the way his body felt against mine. As we kissed I was vaguely aware of something moving behind me but I was too late. Two strong arms grabbed me around my body and before I knew it my hands were tied behind my back and I was being tied to my desk chair. 

I wanted to kick and scream and struggle but I was too shocked at the sight in front of me to do anything. Ivy was there helping Dante tie me up. She wasn't human, she was some sort of ghost, luminous and threatening to disappear with the blink of an eye. 

When I was securely tied up Dante walked over to where Ivy was standing in front of me and took his place next to her. 

"I told you we'd both get what we wanted" He stated looking directly at me. I still couldn't get myself to speak, I was way too shocked by everything that had just happened. 

I shook my head letting him know that I heard what he had said but I couldn't take my eyes off of Ivy, she was really there, right in front of me. If I could move my arms I could reach out and touch her. It felt like a dream. I've wanted to see her for so long that the fact that she had just helped Dante who was supposed to be in love with me tie me up didn't even seem to matter. 

"I'm sorry Hope but I've got to do this, so that we can be together" Ivy said turning her attention to Dante as she whispered the last part. He looked into her ghostly luminous eyes with a look of love and adoration clearly written on his face before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers.