(22) Demonic Seduction

Demonic Seduction

Chapter 22

“Ivy?” I asked stunned at what I had just witnessed.

“Yip, it’s me. Now help me up” She stated as her lips curled up into a smile. I stood up out of my crouching position and held my hand out to her. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. The person standing in front of me looked just like Jessica except for the fact that her blue eyes were replaced by Ivy’s emerald green ones and the voice that escaped her throat sounded just like I remembered Ivy’s.

“We should probably get out of here before somebody comes looking for you” Ivy said as she started walking out of the kitchen. I followed her and as I did I started getting nervous for the first time since I started killing everybody.

“Do you think the police know” I questioned, my voice shaking.

“Not yet but they will soon, it is only a matter of minutes before they find that guy you killed in the mall. They will check the surveillance tapes and then they will come for you” She answered calmly.

“What are we going to do?” I asked as we got to our house’s back door.

“We are going to get out of here as fast as we can” She answered turning around and looking me straight in the eyes.

“I’ve missed you so much” She stated and then pulled me into a huge hug. I hugged her back and as I did my nervousness turned into confidence. Everybody I killed was worth having Ivy back and if I could kill so many people there was no reason we couldn’t escape and start over someplace new.

“We have to hurry” Ivy said pulling out of the hug and throwing open the door. We rushed upstairs and by the time we reached my room we were giggling like excited kids.

“Where are we going?” I asked grabbing two backpack from my cupboard.

“I don’t know. I figured we can just get in a car, drive and see where we end up. Remember we were always fantasizing about doing something like that” She replied taking one of the bags from me and starting to shove clothes in it. Luckily the bodies weren’t dead long enough for my clothes to pick up the stench of a rotten corpse.

I took the other bag into the bathroom and packed it with all the things I thought we would need. When we were done packing Ivy turned to face me.

“Wait here I’ll be right back” She stated and then disappeared out of the room. Every instinct in my body told me to follow her. I was so scared that if I let her out of my sight I might lose her again.

I had to remind myself that she was real and that I’m not going to be able to be with her every second of the day. I waited impatiently and when she entered the room I felt relieve fill my body. Her hands were behind her back and she had a huge smile on her face.

“Where did you go?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, just back to Jessica’s house to get this!” She yelled excitedly as she brought her hands from behind her back.  She was holding a big plastic bag filled with money.

“How much is there?” I asked shocked. I have never seen so much money in my life.

“I don’t know but I bet it is enough to get us far away from here” She stated happily as she took a hand full of bills and pushed it into the back pocket of her jeans.

“I should probably change my shirt before we go, hide this in one of the bags” She said handing me the bag full of money. I took it from her and placed it at the bottom of the bag that was filled with clothes. Ivy threw the bloodstained shirt that she had on into my cupboard and slipped a clean white tank top on.

“This is it then, let’s go” Ivy said grabbing one of the bags and throwing it over her shoulder. I took the other bag and we made our way to the garage where our parent’s dead bodies were.

“Nice” Ivy said smiling evilly at me.

“It had to be done” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

“Help me cover up the number plates, we don’t want them to be able to track us” Ivy stated picking up a can of spray from my dad’s work desk and tossing it to me. I sprayed the back and front number plate of my dad’s SUV with black spray paint while Ivy searched his pockets for the keys.

“Got them” She yelled excitedly as she ran over to the car. We threw our bags in the back and then Ivy handed me the key’s, she has never like driving.

I got in behind the wheel, pressed the button that opened the garage and reversed out. Once we were in the driveway we closed the garage again not wanting anybody to find the bodies before we could get away.

“We need to fill her up” I said looking at the gas that was almost empty.

“Ok, we can get some food at the shop as well and then we head for the freeway” Ivy said and I could hear the excitement in her voice.