Part 12

A/N

I cant describe very well so here is how i picture Gavin (You'll find out who he is) But omg he is hot. Also if you have read Alice in Zombieland you will understand where I got him from, at least the idea. If you haven't read that book go and read it. Its amazing. 

If you have read it tell me pls. and wat your fave character was, you can guess mine.

On with the story

Clary POV

"I just wanted to say," He hesitates, "That,uh, that after spending time with you I have realised that I still like you." His voice is trailing off at the end but all I could do was stare. Simon liked me? 

"Clary. Come on. I need to say something." I hear Alec yell from across the room. 

"Just yell" I call back. 

"Okay.... Are you still coming out for lunch with me?" He says. When he asked that question I see both Simon's and Jace's eyes swing to me. 

"Yeah, I am just give me a minute to get ready." I yell out, quietly to Simon though I add "I'm sorry," His face falls. "I forgot is was having lunch with Alec. Can we talk about this later?" His face brightens slightly at what I said. I turn before he could answer and run to my room and flop on the bed. Why does that happen to me?  The look of betrayal on Jace's face when he heard what Simon said, he wasn't  that quiet about telling me. Wait, why do I care? He clearly doesn't he lost his chance. 

I get up and get changed into a fancy dress, this was lunch with Alec and one of his non-shadowhunter friends, I know, surprising that any of us have friends that aren't shadowhunters. He said he was going to set me up with him. Alec is bringing Magnus in case we hit it off. We are heading down to a fancy restaurant. The dress that I chose was a dark green, it had low sleeves hanging off my shoulders. The hem of the dress came just below my knees. The dress itself was nice and felt amazing on my skin. 

A/N 

sorry going partway thru the chapter but this is the dress, i cant describe anything well. so here it is. 

"You ready yet?" I hear Alec say outside my door

"You ready yet?" I hear Alec say outside my door. I just smile he never understood  the need to try new clothes

"Give me a minute I need to brush my hair." I say. I grab y hairbrush and started to brush my hair. I was thinking on how I wanted it and decided on half up half down. I look myself over and open the door to see Alec talking to Jace. When the door opens whatever Jace was going to say didn't come out. 

"Wow" Is all he could manage. 

"Argh, I swear to god Clary you and Magnus with getting dressed up are going to kill me." I hear Alec say. I turn to see Magnus standing next to my door wearing an electric blue suit with a green tie. Of course he also has a green scarf with sparkles on it.