Part 7

A/N

WOW I posted what a surprise. I'll explain further (kinda not really well) in the A/N below

On another note, this chapter is 700 words and I'll try to double it in the next(key word is try)

Clary's POV

The whole time during Eric's performance I couldn't get what Simon said before Eric came over. Is he talking about me? Or am I being narcissistic? Could he have moved on and found someone. Many people drop out after a week of the academy. I glance over at Simon to see if I could read his emotions. Usually he is an open book, but since he said that he met someone at the Academy he has gone blank. Only laughing when Eric talks ridiculously in his poem. Thank God this is nearly over. I don't think I could stand another 5 minutes in here. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell Simon as I get up. I feel tingles shoot up my arm as he grabs my wrist and says. 
"That's the third time in since we got here an hour ago. You're just trying to miss out on Eric's poem." 

"I had a lot of coffee." I counter since I did have around 2 cups too many for 6 'o'clock at night. 

"Sure sure you just want to not lose the bet by going to the toilet multiple times." Simon states like he has already won this bet. 

To be honest he probably has, I just want to leave and go back to training to think over what he told me. I am very distracted and haven't heard a word of what he has said in the past 5 minutes. 

----------------

"Argh, I don't know how we were able to last that whole poem performance it was horrendous." I complain. 

"I don't know either, at least we could go before he caught us. What would we have said to him about his poem?" He laughs. His laugh seems different, better, throatier. I don't what has changed but the last time I felt like this was with my last date with Jace. ugh why did I go there? i don't want to think about him  it was too late though I started thinking about our last date. 

*Flashback start* 

"Where are we going? Why did you bring a bag and tell me not to worry about anything? I want to know." I ask Jace, a smile breaking through even though I don't want it to. 

"We are heading down to the docks, just be patient we'll be there soon." He tells me softly while grabbing my hand, tingles shoot up my arm and warm up my arms. We keep walking in silence until we reach the docks and I squeeze his hand in excitement. 

"Is that a glass bottomed boat?" I gasp out when we turn the final corner, I see a boat with a glass table in the middle. I can only guess that the bottom was also glass. 

"Yes, that's a glass bottomed boat. I brought the bag so that we could have dinner while looking down into the river seeing all of the different downworlders and sea creatures that you haven't yet seen during your training." He explains. 

*Flashback ends*

Simon's POV

"Anyone there?" I ask jokingly

"W-what, oh yeah sorry I zoned out" Clary says. She looks sad, whatever she just said it wasn't just zoning out, she was probably thinking about something sad, like Jace breaking her heart. This just makes me angry. Why would he do that? I'm sure when Clary glanced at me she saw the anger in my eye.

"Are you ok? Did something happen when I zoned out to make you angry?" She asks gently. Damn it, she knows me too well, even if I tried to hide it she would know, she always knows my feeling. 

"No, I was just thinking of something Jonathan from the Academy did to George when he zoned out. It was not funny." I say lying with ease. I hope that it was believable. 

A/N 

Sorry that I haven't posted (Since May, whoops) I have been way to distracted and had just started school and had major writers block. I'll try to post more often but since the next 2 weeks I am going to the city meaning i wake up at 5  each morning. I'll try, I'll try. 

The next chapter/part will be about Jace and Simon......