Authors Note

Like I said in the Description, Jace and Clary don't get back together, I want to do something different. So please don't complain saying, "It's supposed to be Clace" I warned you. And I kind of change who she ends up with as I was writing so it will be a surprise for everyone, including me.

**WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS LITTLE PARAGRAPH FOR THE ACTUAL BOOK SERIES**

Also this is set so that Simon never lost his memory's or became a vampire, but Magnus wasn't killed in Hell they got out some other way. He also isn't going out with Izzy since she never forgave him after he cheated on her with Maia. Also Jace and Clary have been dating for a year while Simon is at the Shadowhunter Academy (book cover above) and also before they test Clary and Simon on the Parabatai test (didn't know where I was going with that also Hint, hint.)

Also I prefer the T.V series over the movie since the series is still going!! Can't wait for season 3! 

So most of this is based off that or the books but not the movie. 

Hope you enjoy, I'm not sure how long I will make it. Also be free to critique or help me with ideas I love critiques since it helps me know how to improve.  Also comment and give ideas. I need help. I suffer with major writers block.