Chapter 1- The concert

Dani's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room getting ready for school while listening to Blood On The Dance Floor on my ipod. I'm not aloud to listen to them because my  dad said they are gay faggots. I listen to them secretly anyways.

"Dani hurry up the bus is gonna be here any minute!", my dad yelled up the the stairs

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my bag and stuck my  books and ipod in my bag and ran downstairs. I heard the bus so I ran out the door. When I got on the bus I sat next to my best friend Madison.

"Hey Dani guess what", Madison said she sounded excited

"What?"

"I got two tickets to a Blood On The Dance Floor!" She yelled

"Oh my gosh!" I got very excited but then i stopped."I can't go", I said, "my dad will never let me."

"I planned for that just tell your dad your staying at my house and when my mom picks you up she can drop us off at the concert and then you can stay at my house".

"But I dont know if thats a good idea".

"Come on Dani this is a once in a lifetime chance you have to go."

"Ok fine i'll go".

                                                                After School

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home my dad was watching tv.

"Hey dad can I stay at Madison's house tonight?" I asked

"Sure".

"Thanks dad".

I went upstairs and packed my bag. For the concert tonight I packed my Blood On The Dance Floor shirt (that I secretly had hidden in my closet) and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my red converse high tops Then I put a jacket on to cover up my shirt just in case my dad saw me. I was so excited for the concert, I was going to get to meet my idols. When Madison's mom picked me up from my houses we went straight to the concert. When we got there her mom dropped us off. Right away we went to get our seats so we would be close. Thankfully we were really early and got the front row. We were both so excited I couldn't believe i was at a Blood On The Dance Floor concert. I thought that would never happen.Then we saw Jayy and Dahvie walking over to us. I about fainted I couldn't believe it.

"Hi", Dahvie said to us

I just stood there there like an idiot staring at them in shock. Madison hit my arm and I came back to reality. "Oh hi", I said embarrassed.

Jayy was just standing there kinda staring at me like he was thinking. I looked at him and he saw i was looking at him werid then he looked away quickly.

                                                                          Jayy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, she looks a lot like my little sister. She is tall and skinny like me and has my colored eyes. It can't be her though my dad would never let her come to one of my concerts. I wanted to find out if it really was my sister.

"Umm what's your name?", I asked her.

"Danielle, but everyone calls me Dani", she said

Oh my gosh.. That's my sister's name and I'm the one that started calling her Dani first.

"Umm just out of curiousity what's your last name?" I asked

"Griffis", She said

Holy crap! That's my last name. she has the same first and last name as my sister. It has to her but i have to ask her one more question to make sure.

"Do you have a brother?"

"Yeah," she said, "but he disapeared when I was 8."

"What do you mean he disapeared?" I asked.

"I don't know my dad said one night he just ran away I guess, my dad said he searched everywhere for him but he couldn't find him and he just gave up," She said, "Why are you asking me all these questions anyways?"

"Just curious", I said

Oh my gosh this has to be my sister. The only part she is wrong about is how I left.

"What was his name?"

"Jeremy."

This has to be my sister. My dad would be the one to try to keep it a secret. Dahvie gave me a werid look.

"Well it was nice talking to you both well we got to go get ready but here are backstage passes."

"Thanks", they both said

"Welcome see you both after the show".

When we were walking Dahvie asked me why I was asking her all of those questions about her.

"Because that is my sister I knew she looked like my sister so i wanted to make sure", I said

"Dude why didn't you tell her that you were her brother?" he asked

"Because I'm going to tell her later also if she found out and told my dad he would know she went to our concert and she would get in so much trouble and I don't want that".

"Why did he kick you out anyways?", Dahvie asked

"I don't really want to talk about it", I said looking at the ground.

"Okay", Dahvie said, "let's go get ready for the concert".

"Okay".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Chapter Song-  Hollywood Tragedy- Blood On The Dance Floor