Chapter 39

Samantha's P.O.V

Tour is over and so is my love life. It's June and I haven't seen Luke since the end of March. I cry a decent amount of the time because I miss him so much. We FaceTime all the time, but it isn't the same. I haven't kissed my boyfriend or even hugged him in two and a half months. He always sends me these cute snapchats and they make my day a little better. Like right now we are FaceTiming and he's lying in his hotel bed.

"I wish you were here with me. I want to go on our late night dates again."

"I know, but you're in Greece. Have fun, don't be all depressed because I can't see you in person." I smile and he groans.

"I just want my girlfriend." He whines and I laugh.

"Luke, I am with you." I lift up my wrist and he smiles.

"And I'm with you." He lifts up his wrist and smiles.

"So how is recording going?" He smiles.

"It's going good. Four song are on iTunes which you know and the other gazillion are being decided. I collaborated with Mac Miller for The Way and it comes out in three days."

"Perfect."

"What are you talking about?"

"You. You're perfect to me and I wish I got to see my piece of perfection in person."

"Don't make me cry Lucas."

"If you cry, I'm going to cry, so don't cry."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Anything new with you?"

"No, really just having the usual hectic life."

"Yeah I know, I have a question though. When will I see you again?"

"Definitely by the end of August without a doubt, but anything from here till then, I don't know."

"So another two and a half months?"

"No don't cry. You said you wouldn't."

"I know it's just I'm an emotional person and I miss you on top of it."

"Luke get up, we have to go." A voice shouts in the background.

"I'm talking to somebody give me a few minutes."

"No c'mon like we have to go. You can talk to her later."

"I don't get to see her, just let me talk to her for five minutes."

"Luke, it's fine. I'll talk to you later." He sighs and looks at me.

"I love you. I'll call you later."

"I love you too." He hangs up and I stand up from my bed. I walk down to kitchen and I feel the tears coming. I decided to go to Jack because he's my brother and he's good at helping me. Unlike Sam who is being annoying and has been since he skipped on seeing me in New York. I knock on the door and Sam answers. I take a deep breathe and I look at him.

"Is Jack here?" I ask tears brimming my eyes.

"Uh no, I'm sorry. He's at the gym with Cam and Nash." I nod and I walk back into my place. I put on my running shoes and I grab my keys. I walk to the gym and I look for my idiot brother.

"Jack, I need help." I take a seat next to where he's lifting weights with the guys.

"What up sis?"

"I need help."

"With what?"

"Lucas." I look down and I fiddle with my keys.

"And what about him? I'm not playing the guessing game, just be straight up."