Chapter 40

Samantha's P.O.V

"How was it? Was it pretty?" Mahogany asks as I throw my bag down.

"Beautiful and it was fantastic. I wore this beautiful creme colored gown and I loved even getting to wear it for ten minutes."

"That's still crazy cool. So did you hear?"

"What should I have heard?"

"No never mind then, we are good."

"Okay then be weird." I laugh as we drive back to our place.

"C'mon, but first you need to wear this." Mahogany hands me a blindfold and I look at her like she's weird.

"Come here." She puts it over my eyes and guides me to wherever the hell she is bringing me. I hear a door open and she brings pulls me inside.

"Did you hear that The Way is number one?" She asks and I freak out.

"What? No it isn't. It can't be."

"Well it is." She takes the blindfold off and everyone is in front of me. Luke. I sprint into his arms and he holds me.

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you're here." I cry and laugh at the same time.

"I missed you so much." He sighs and holding me tighter.

"How did you get here?"

"You know this thing called an airplane." Calum laughs and Luke puts me down. I hug the other guys and I see a new person.

"Who is this?" I ask surprised at the girl I don't know standing in my house.

"This is Carly, she's on tour with us."

"Nice to meet you." I fake smile.

"Same." I look and Jack is waiting for a hug.

"Hug me brotha." I smile and I hug him.

"Was it fun?"

"Was it fun? Yes it was fun." I smile and the door to the condo swings open. Kian.

"Wow you idiot. You couldn't even get here on time." I laugh walking over to him.

"Shut up." He places his hand on my head and pushes me back.

"I want a hug kian."

"Too bad." He smiles and brings me into a hug. Everyone is talking amongst themselves and I turn to Luke.

"Meet Kian. He's weird and one of my best friends."

"Hey." Luke smiles and Kian does as well.

"She never shuts up about you." I hit Kian and Luke smiles at me. Kian messes my hair before walking over by Mahogany.

"I missed you." He states and i just walk into his arms.

"I'm really proud of this number one thing that's going on."

"I love you."

"I know you do and I love you right back, but a hundred times more than you could ever imagine."

"How was Greece? I always wanted to go."

"Beautiful, but not as pretty as you."

"Really working those pickup lines aren't you." Jack walks by and laughs.

"I haven't seen her in three months I'm making up for it." I giggle and Luke tasers me in the side and I jump.

"Why is that girl on tour with you?" I ask looking at Carly.