Chapter 18

Samantha's P.O.V

"So you do realize we're going to magcon during Halloween."

"Is that a problem?" I ask while packing my bags.

"No, I'm just confused that you don't have a costume. How dare you?"

"Do you have one?" I ask.

"No, I'm just kidding." He laughs while packing his bags.

"How long are we going again?"

"Week and a half because we need some bonding time, like everyone does. Plus you're going to Disney and Universal for that Harry Potter thing. You need time to go to all the parks and stuff."

"So, that gives me excuse to pack that bag and sweatshirt that is all Harry Potter, and to put on the case that says 'Dobby is a free elf'." I smile while going into the closet grabbing my sweatshirt out of the load of other hoodies.

"I guess it does." Shawn laughs.

"You know that Disney does this thing where if you dress up in a costume they give free candy around the park like you are trick-or-treating."

"Wait did you say free candy, that isn't from a pedophile?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yup, look it up. I heard it from somebody." I nod and I look it up on my phone. It's true, and Jack I'm doing it. Heads up big bro. I text Rina if she wants to go shopping for Halloween costume and she tells me she'll be over and her mom is gonna drive us.

"I'm going out with Rina. I'll be home in a little. I love you." I kiss him and he nods.

"I love you too, I'll talk to you later. I have to still edit the video and everything." I nod and I grab my purse.

////////////////////////////////

"No, like I don't know what to pick." I tell her. I have tried on so many costumes and I have a Snow White costume and a 50's car hop outfit.

"You are going to Disney so why not Snow White?" I couldn't find a Pocahontas one and the Snow White one looks really cute, but the car hop one looks just as cute.

"Actually I like the other one now that I look at both." Rina says while looking at the pictures on my phone.

"Okay, I kinda like that one more because the other one had a little but of an annoying fabric." I put back the Snow White costume and I take the 50's themed one. It's really cute and because I'm me, I already know in not wearing the shoes they suggest. I'm wearing my white converse. My phone rings and it's Jack.

"Are you by any chance buying a Halloween costume?"

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because M,ahogany wants to know what you got so you can match." He laughs.

"I'll send you the picture and link to it online." I hang up and I send him the picture to show Mahogany. Everyone is in Orlando already, except me and Shawn. We couldn't get a flight for today, we got one for tomorrow and we have to leave in the morning.

"What are you going to be?"

"I didn't get anything other than face paint because Royce and I are going to wear our soccer outfits because we're basic and we're just going to some party." She laughs and I hand the man behind the register my debit card. He looks at me and I get confused.

"I've seen you somewhere." He points out while handing me back my card.

"Um, I don't know." I shrug.

"Oh yeah, you help with the boys soccer team in school. My brother is the new player." I nod and smile.

"Yeah, I co-captain with Royce."