Chapter 43

Samantha's P.O.V

"Phone is ringing and it is Luke." Jack shakes me and I take my phone from him. I answer the phone still half asleep and Jack leaves the room.

"How are you?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Well that was my answer. Feel better."

"Do you like count the days for my period?"

"No there's apps for that."

"You are the weirdest yet sweetest boyfriend. What are your motives?"

"So I know when not to bother the crap out of you with sarcastic jokes and mocking you. Also so I know when to cuddle with you when you need it most."

"Don't make me cry at your cuteness."

"I won't. So how are you?"

"Good. I'm in Jacks bed because that's how I roll and he's annoyed that I made him go and get tampons at two in the morning."

"Couldn't have asked Mahogany?"

"I realized that after I cried to him about how he should and took over his bed."

"Beautiful brother/sister relationship."

"Not when he threw the box of them at me. I'm already in enough pain, go ahead and add to it."

"At least you aren't on a bus where you can fall." He teases and I laugh.

"I guess you're right."

"I know I am, so anything new?"

"Other than I have a photo shoot in Australia in two days?"

"Wait really? Don't lie about that stuff."

"I'm not a liar Lucas."

"What day?"

"It may be for your birthday. I'm not sure." I laugh.

"Make sure to stop by okay because I need to see my girlfriend even if it's for a few hours before you have to get going."

"I know. I have to see you too, even if it is a short amount if time."

"So I have to go to sound check, but I'll call you once that's over and before I go on stage. I love you bye."

"I love you too." He hangs up and I keep myself bundled in Jacks bed.

"Bug!" I look up and Sammy is there.

"What?"

"C'mon we are going to Nash and Cams." I stand up and I walk past him and to my place. I go to my closet and I grab my Under Armour leggings, and a blue long sleeved shirt that ends past my butt. I change into it and I slip on my all brown Sperrys before going downstairs to get my keys. I did pass my test and once it's August eighth, this girl is on the road. Of course I need Jack to let me drive his car, but that's another issue. I walk to their door and I walk in.

"Are we going or not?"

"Take the attitude down a notch." Jack reprimands me and I roll my eyes.

"I said bring the attitude down not crank it up."

"Sorry." We all get into Jacks car and we drive to the other guys' apartment. We walk in and Hayes is here.

"Friend." He smiles and I laugh taking a seat next to him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing really. I'm here in California."

"What about you?" He asks and I shrug.