Chapter 44

Samantha's P.O.V

"So we are calling because of recent happenings." His management speaks and I pull my knees to my chest.

"There will be no more Luke and Samantha." I press my face into my legs to keep from crying.

"You two have to breakup and just need to say that things weren't working."

"Why are you doing this?" Craig asks.

"It's better for the guys and Carly. It even helps Sammy."

"How? How is this helping me?" I ask tears starting to come to my eyes.

"You'll find someone closer to your age, you'll be able to focus on your career more."

"No. You are completely screwing me over and I'm not dealing with this." I stand up and Craig goes to pull me back. I walk out of the room and I walk out to the street. I look around and everything thing seems like it's in slow motion. I take a few deep breaths like I always do and I walk back in.

"Look whose back."

"Don't talk to me." I spit back.

"You also have a very bad attitude." Their management admits and I give them a look.

"You just took my boyfriend away from me. How do you think I'll feel?" They shrug and I look around the room.

"When do I get to be with Luke again?"

"It'll be suspicious if you get back with him."

"So how long am I going to wait to kiss my boyfriend in public?"

"Can't be calling him your boyfriend, but at least a year."

"What! He'll probably have moved on. Do you get how much stuff you are causing?"

"Do you get how much drama you are causing? If you just went along with it would be easy."

"Fine, I'll make this easy." I pull up my phone and I make a tweet.

"Luke and I aren't a thing if you catch my drift." I press tweet and I place my phone back down.

"There. Are you happy now?"

"Not exactly. You also can't be all matchy with the bracelets." I sigh and I blink back the tears closing my eyes. I unclasp the bracelet and it's hits the table.

"No." Luke states and I keep my head down.

"What do you mean no? You have to."

"I mean you can't tell me what jewelry to wear."

"Why don't you just switch bracelets?" Ashton asks.

"What do you mean?" Luke asks.

"So you two still have a piece of each other."

"That wasn't the point of the bracelet. It was that she could look down and see my name and not feel bad about me not being with her. Same for me, and I refuse to take this off." Luke stands up and walks out of the room.

"Well now that your little problem over there just got this trending on twitter, we're screwed."

"More like you are. I quit." Calum stands up and goes to walks out.

"Yeah I quit too." Ashton stands up and Michael does too.

"You can't leave."

"Watch us. You can tell us what songs go on the album, but once you take away the princess you've gone too far." Ashton points out.

"Yeah. You can hurt us, but if you hurt her there is another issue. We can find another management to work with us and they'll love Sammy."

"Oh also Sammy we're gonna come stay in LA because we don't have a tour anymore because have no management." I laugh and smile at them and my management does too.