Chapter 41

Samantha's P.O.V

"It's the damn Fourth of July. Get your lazy ass up!" I immediate know it's Kian from the shouting and excessive shaking me. He shoves me and my face hit the side table before I hit the ground, to where I now am gonna cry or have a bruise, or both.

"No don't cry." Kian frowns. I touch my forehead and what do you know? I'm bleeding.

"Thank you Kian. I asked you to wake her up not break her!" Mahogany says walking up the stairs. She goes to the bathroom and comes back with a maroon washcloth with cold water.

"Are you dizzy?"

"Nope, I just need to get dressed and stuff." I stand up and they both go downstairs. Today we are all going to go for a nice walk by the Hollywood sign and hike. I grab my red sports bra and my red spandex before putting on a pair of blue shorts over the spandex. I grab my phone and I put it in my waistband.

"Hurry up!" Kian shouts and I walk to my bathroom putting my hair up after brushing it.

"I'm ready now shut up." I go to the kitchen and I grab my maroon water bottle. I fill it with iced water and raspberries.

"Get a shirt on you slut." Mahogany jokes and I give her a look.

"No really Luke would kill me for letting guys check you out." I laugh and go back upstairs putting on one of his shirts that has an American flag on it, but has a million holes. Now that I'm thinking about it, this shirt is probably Ashton's.

"Bring your bag and a change of clothes. You're staying at my house today. Same with Mahogany." I grab my backpack and I put my computer, a bikini, change of clothes and my charger in it.

"I'm ready." I announce walking to the door.

"Congratulations."

"Let's just go you lazy asses. I'm surprised you even got up before ten am." I direct the last part at Kian and he shrugs. We get into Mahoganys car and she drives to where we need to go, which is the trail. I keep my bag in the car and I grab my water bottle.

"You two gonna run or walk?" I ask.

"Walk."

"Okay well I'm gonna run and run back to you because I know I could lap you two about seven times if I tried." I run and I keep running. Did I mention I was running? Bam. Not for long because I have a tendency to smash into people. Especially famous people.

"Not you!" He exclaims.

"F*ck off." I exclaim because of the hate we have for each other.

"Wow sassy pants has a mouth."

"Shut up Xander."

"Be nice. Not a way to talk to a friend."

"We aren't friends." I laugh jogging away from him.

"Oh come on Gilinsky."

"Cork it Ludwig." I start to sprint and the idiot comes next to me.

"Come on, let's be friends."

"Stop trying to make a move on me. I have a boyfriend."

"Yes I know you do, doesn't mean I won't stop flirting with you either."

"I'm like ten years younger than you."

"Six, but whose counting."

"Apparently you."

"Can we at least be friends?"

"No, now if you don't mind, I would like to be alone then run back to my friends."