Chapter 29

Jack's P.O.V

"Dude you can't stop her from being with Luke. She loves him. I can tell." Nash explains to me over the phone.

"He's not good enough for her."

"I don't think that's up to you. I think if she's happy and isn't hurting he is good for her. She had a backbone for the first time. She didn't cower away from us saying stuff. She held her ground and she is obviously mature enough to know who's good for her and who isn't."

"I don't get what she sees in him."

"Maybe she sees someone who treats her like a princess. You should see the way he looks at her, he's in love with her too. Trust me." Cameron speaks up.

"I don't know if you saw the video of her performing but you should, and I'm talking about the concert yesterday. The whole first half of the concert is her and I know somebody has a video online because we saw it. If you watched the Billboards she preformed too so I would watch it."

"I'll watch it, don't worry just-I'll call you later." I hang up and I pull up the concert video. She starts singing and it's great. She does three songs and I think nothing of it. I wait and she sings another and she breaks down crying. Luke walks out on stage and just holds her. Another member of the band walks out and says something before the curtains close. I pull up her Billboard performance and all I can say is wow. On the suggestions is an interview with the guys at a radio station. I click on it and she looks so happy.

"So today we have Five Seconds Of Summer and Samantha Gilinsky."

"Hello."

"So Sammy, you are on tour with these guys and are the only girl. How is that?"

"It's great. I'm with some of the greatest guys and I love being with them."

"Guys how is it having Sammy on tour with you?"

"Well she's the princess of the tour because she's the only girl and she's great."

"Yeah that's her nickname on the tour along with smart mouth because she's so sarcastic and she's extremely smart."

"Personally I just point and say 'you' at her sometimes." Another guys laughs and she keeps smiling.

"Well we also heard you have a hatred of certain things." The interviewer laughs.

"I hate sand and wearing heels."

"Babe, you're wearing heels."

"Because I was forced to."

"Well you are a model so wearing heels usually occurs."

"Yeah, I think that's why I hate them. I can deal with them for a short amount if time but anything longer than two hours I'm done."

"I believe that's everyone." She nods and it's cute. I click on a video of all of them on stage and they're answering twitter questions.

"I found a question, what is your top three favorite things about the guys." She smiles.

"Okay Ashton has to be his happy personality, his laughs, and his bandanas. Michael has to be the hair that changes colors like a mood ring, his mannerisms always end up making me laugh for some reason, and I love how he is caring. Well all of the guys are but yeah. Calum is his horrible taste in scary movies, his horrible cooking is funny and he never wakes me up so I get to sleep." She turns to Luke and he gives her a huge smile.

"Luke is the best boyfriend in the whole world for starters, but I love his smile, his voice when he sings, and his hugs."

"We all love Sammy's ability to sleep for hours and hours." Ashton laughs.