Chapter 30

Samantha's P.O.V

"How do feel babe?" Luke squats in front of my body and hold my hands as I sit upright on the edge of the couch.

"I could be better, definitely could feel better." He stands back up and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"I'll be back in a minute, I just have to get something." I nod and he walks out of the dressing room.

"So you two are a thing?" A girl appears and I look at her.

"Yeah." I blush.

"Well you should probably check up on that. I saw him hooking up with a fan before and let me tell you. She was beautiful." The girl explains and I stand up. I walk out of the dressing room and I walk to the bus. The driver let's me on and looks at me.

"You okay Samantha?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, Luke apparently cheated on me. I trusted him. I thought he would never do anything like this. My brother was right, I shouldn't be dating him."

"Luke wouldn't do that trust me. You have to trust me because something was gonna happen and he wouldn't risk being able to do it on some other girl. He wouldn't do that, by any chance what girl said that?"

"She had really long ginger hair and hazel eyes. She was shorter than me by a few inches."

"That was Reese Taylor. She has a thing for Luke. She lied to you." He explains.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." I nod and I walk back to my bunk. I pick out a pair of black leggings and a sweater that's creme and a Christmas type pattern. It has reindeer and it's cute. I change into the different outfit and I put on my short grey UGGS that have ribbons on them. I also put on a grey beanie and a pair of black stud earrings. I grab my phone and I walk out of the bus.

"Thanks Barry." I turn to the bus driver and he salutes toward me. I walk to the door and bang on it. The security guard let's me in and I smile. Luke runs up to me and wraps me in a hug.

"I started panicking about where you were. Don't do that again." He kisses me and I smile.

"I don't like that Reese girl." I tell him and he picks me up.

"Nobody does."

"She told me you were hooking up with some fan who was extremely pretty and I walked out of the dressing room and to the bus. Barry told me she's a home-wrecker and I came back but after I changed."

"I wouldn't risk being with you for anybody in the whole world." He places me down and just stares into my eyes. His lips attach to mine and I lean against the wall. His one hand on my waist and his other on the wall above me. One of my hands is on the back of his neck and the other is on the side of his face. We continue this until we hear somebody clear their throat. We pull apart and we look over and the guys are there.

"Well that was quite the show." Cal laughs and I just blush.

"Yeah, that was not what we were expecting to see when we rounded the corner."

"Reese, we need you to rehearse." I see the devil herself walk past us and touches Luke's shoulder.

"See you later Luke." She winks at him and turns back to keep walking. I go to kill her and Luke stops me.

"Don't do it babe." Luke whispers into ear. I let out my breath and I unclench my fists. Luke let's go of me and backs up.

"Is that a threat?" Reese looks at me and I look at her.

"It will be fulfilled if you touch my boyfriend again." She smirks and I glare at her.

"I can do what I want."