Chapter 28

Samantha's P.O.V

"Goodnight Seattle!" The guys screamed and we walk off stage. We did Move Along and it was really fun, but I'm exhausted now.

"I need guys in the room for meet and greet." They push the guys into a room and I get pulled into the dressing room.

"You go are gonna go back to the bus and eat something and then sleep. I need you wide awake for tomorrow." I nod and I take off the heels, changing into my slippers. I take my other clothing from today and I put it in my backpack and I start heading back to the bus. They start loading some stuff onto the bus and I get into it. I go to my bunk and I change into one of Luke's shirts and my spandex. Spandex are really comfortable to be completely honest.

I go to the kitchen and I grab some bread and peanut butter. I make a sandwich after toasting the bread and I go to the back room. I put my iPad in my lap and I pull up Netflix. I put on the first season of Bones because I love the show so much but I really need to watch the older ones more. Before playing it, I go to the kitchen and I throw out my paper plate and I grab a cold coconut water. I decide to not stay in the back room and I get into Luke's bunk, but I bring Atticus and the maroon blanket from my bunk. I lie on the pillow and I close my eyes.

Luke's P.O.V

They pull the guys and I to the meet and greet and I don't know where they brought Sammy though. We take a bunch of pictures and meet the fans. They're so amazing and it's great to meet them.

"Boys you need to go to the bus because we have to get to the next venue." They leads us to the dressing room and everything is packed up except our phones and other things like that. After grabbing the last few things we have, we go to the bus where I see no trace of Sammy. I look around and I stop looking when I see her snuggled in my bunk.

"Hey babe, I'm back." I push some hairs that are in her face away and she stirs.

"Babe, the bus is gonna start moving soon and you fall when on the top bunk." She rolls over and faces me. I take her by the waist and I place her on the ground lightly. She wraps me up in a big hug and I hug her back.

"How are you?" She asks and I laugh.

"Good how are you? Do you feel better?"

"Yeah I took a nap in your bunk so I think I'm good but I'll need another nap that last ten hours soon."

"Okay, we can arrange for that because it's called sleep and humans do it at this time at night."

"Very funny, now I'm going to go back to napping." She starts to climb up to my bunk and I hold her by her waist in the middle of the air.

"C'mon let's sit in the living room, where you won't fly out of the bunk." I walk with her in front of me and when we get to the couch I drop her onto it.

"So we are going to an award show soon." I tell her as I sit on the couch as well.

"Really, that's cool."

"You're coming." I tell her and she just turns to me.

"Why? You're the famous people." She waves to the guys on the other couch.

"You are too. We saw you on a magazine when we were in France and on one in England. you're pretty out there, and now you're on tour with us so even more out there." I explain.

"When is this event?"

"It may or may not be tomorrow." She looks at me shocked.

"What am I supposed to wear? And where is this award show?"

"It's in Vegas which is right near our next tour stop. And the reason Steve wants you rested is because you have to go through outfits with Harvey. You also can't fall asleep during the Billboard Music Awards in addition to being a performer."