Chapter 21

Samantha's P.O.V

"Come on we're going to Hogwarts." I start jumping on Hayes' bed and he shoves me off the bed.

"Hazey wazey did you just shove me?"

"Yes now shut up."

"Stop being sassy." I fix my shorts that are light washed and not high waisted but they still come up to my belly a little. I also have on a stay weird shirt with the moon phases. I have my black and white converse on as well.

"Just get ready, I'll be getting Jack up." I walk into the Jacks room and he is kissing some girl. I slowly back myself out and I shut the door. Oops. I walk into Cams room and he's already dressed.

"I know to knock now." I laugh.

"Why?"

"Walked in on Jack kissing some girl. I decided to make no noise and walk out. God, I really didn't want to see my brother having a make out session with some girl."

"That's hilarious."

"Not really, I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

"Yeah, he was going to tell you today actually. She seems nice." Cam shrugs.

"Yeah, I just hope he tells me."

"He will don't worry."

"I'm just gonna wait till he mentions her for me to say anything about it."

"Good choice." I nod and I cuddle into him.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"She will, don't worry." At that moment Jack walks in.

"Hey guys, the rest of the guys are getting ready."

"Yeah Hayes wasn't to happy when I woke him up her shoved me off his bed while I was jumping. It was hilarious."

"Sammy can I talk to you in the hallway?" Jack asks and I nod. Before I go out in the hallway Cam laughs. I walk out and the girl he was kissing was there.

"Um, what's going on?" I ask looking back and forth at the each of them.

"This is a fan who wanted to meet you." He said and I fake smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He smiles and I wanna call bull crap cakes.

"Hello, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I just wanted to say hi. I'll be going now."

"I'm gonna go get my phone. I forgot it." Jack walks off and I walk inside and I snuggle into Cameron again.

"He lied and didn't tell me. He said the girl was a fan who wanted to meet me."

"It's okay, he probably chickened out."

"Yeah but why?"

"I don't know, he'll come around. Don't worry." I nod and Shawn walks in.

"Hey what's up?"

"She found out Jack has a girlfriend, but he lied about who she was right to her face and she already knew the truth." Cameron explains and Shawn nods.

"Samantha, can I talk to you again?" Jack walks in and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, sure." I stand up and Cam pats my back. I walk out into the hallway and the girl is there.

"I lied okay, this isn't a fan."

"Okay." I nod.

"This is my girlfriend. This is Emma."