Chapter 33

Samantha's P.O.V

"Miss, wake up." I feel somebody shake me and I look around. I'm still in this room and Luke is still in the same place. I stand up and I go back to the table.

"We have identified the girl as Reese Taylor and she is in a lot of trouble for what she's done. She's going to go on trial for a few things."

"And those would be?" Luke asks in a groggy voice.

"That is up to what you want to make this."

"I want to make this go away."

"We cannot necessarily make it go away but we can make her go away to jail for what she did. We consider what she did very very serious because it wasn't consensual because you obviously didn't want to have sex with her. She would go away for around twenty years and she won't come near you again."

"Okay, can I just go back to tour? I just want to get back to the tour." He sighs.

"Of course, you can leave now." He walks out and Luke and I stand up.

"Are you going to speak to me?" I ask but he ignores me.

"I guess that's a no." I mumble and roll my eyes. We walk to the guys and I walk into Calum's arms.

"He won't speak to me." I mumble and he gives me a comforting smile.

"He will eventually. He's just in a bad place right now."

"When is eventually?" I ask.

"I don't know princess." He kisses my forehead and we get a ride back to the hotel. We are leaving tomorrow morning and it's almost night time now.

"Luke, we have Chicago then break to see family." Ash tells him.

"Okay." He nods and smiles.

"I think I'm just gonna go home early." I mention.

"You have Oprah though." Michael looks at me like I have ten heads.

"I think some of us need some time to ourselves without me there." I say moving my gaze to Luke for a minute and moving it back to the boys in front of me quickly.

"No, we aren't letting you go home." Calum shakes his head and I sigh.

"Fine I won't." I grab my sleep clothing and I change into it in the bathroom. I climb into my bed and I hug Atticus close to me. I haven't needed to sleep with him in a while. He's always with me but I haven't needed to hold him when I sleep because Luke's always with me.

"Night princess." I hear three voices and I nod.

"Night guys. Love you." I close my eyes and I want to fall asleep but I can't. Luke is on my mind and that's the only thing. He might not remember anything about sleeping with Reese but he's so creeped out and freaked out.

"Sammy?" I hear Luke and I look at him.

"Yeah Lucas?"

"I love you too, even if I didn't say it back to you before."

"I love you more." I feel my bed dip down and hands wrap around my waist. I turn over and I stuff my face into his chest.

"Not possible. Now you better be going to Oprah, it's Oprah. You don't miss her."

"Or Will Smith." I laugh and he nods.

"Catching on I see."

"Yup." He smiles and kisses my nose.

"So Oprah is awesome and I really expect a selfie."

"Lucas I don't think I can do that."

"Please."