Chapter 24

Samantha's P.O.V

"Babe, your phone has been going off for a good ten minutes, but I didn't want to wake you." I open my eyes and Luke is next to me smiling.

"The house phone?" I ask sitting up.

"No, just your cell phone." I throw the covers off me and I walk to my desk. I look at my phone and it's all calls from Cindy telling me to unlock the front door. I walk downstairs and I open the door. She wasn't even there.

"Cindy?" I call her back.

"The front door open?" She asks

"Yeah, it is now. I was sleeping though." I laugh and I see Jacks door open. She walks in and goes straight to my kitchen. Luke comes downstairs and takes a seat at the counter. I go over to my medicine draw that's in the kitchen to remind me to eat, and I grab the pills I need. I grab some water and I take my medicine. Cindy looks like a monster going through my kitchen.

"Do you want something in particular?" I ask her and laugh.

"If you cook sure." I roll my eyes and she sits down.

"Mahogany you here?" I shout right as I see a note on the fridge saying she's out and will be back later on.

"Cindy I won't be seeing you very often at least for a while." I tell her and she raises an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I'm going on the road with Luke." She gives me a look but I can't decipher if it's bad or good.

"Really? Because if you are I want to meet these band people too." She laughs.

"Do you want me to call them?" Luke asks.

"She's gonna freeze like she did when I got you on the phone, so do it." I start cooking pancakes because I bought this instant mix thing because I'm lazy and I love pancakes.

"Hey Calum, the other guys with you?"

"Yeah."

"Okay well Sammy has something to tell you and then I have someone who wants to hear you."

"That doesn't sound creepy at all." Cindy throws her hands up.

"Okay anyway, other than my weird friend, I will be joining you." I admit.

"Yes, thank the lords. I really wanted a new person to be on the bus with." Ash laughs.

"Now who's this person?" He asks.

"That would be Cindy." Luke laughs and Cindy starts dying.

"Who is Cindy?"

"Cindy is Sammy's model friend who froze when she met me."

"Hey Cindy!" We hear Ash chirp.

"I'll be back." She walks out of the apartment and I am so confused with her. She's so awkward and just plain antisocial with certain things. I put the food on plates and Cindy walks back in.

"I'm back."

"She's back." Calum shouts.

"So Cindy what are you like?"

"Oh I can answer this and I just met her. She is always shocked and looks like a blonder and paler version of Sammy."

"I can't tan it's not my fault."

"Well I'll talk to you guys later bye." Luke hangs up and we all start eating.

"So how long is the tour?" Cindy asks.

"It's gonna be about three months and then we're recording more music here."

"Wait really? You'll be here for a while?"