Chapter 20

Samantha's P.O.V

"Look at the cuteness, wake her up." I hear a voice, but I ignore it. I feel somebody flick me and I stir. I turn to see Nash and the rest of the guys.

"Good you're up, now get dressed. Interview time for you and Shawn."

"What? Repeat that, I'm half asleep." I sit up and rub my eyes.

"You and Shawn have an interview. Now shower and Mahogany will make you all pretty." Nash starts pulling me out of bed and I clutch onto the bed frame.

"I want more sleep." I groan.

"I don't care." He keeps pulling me and eventually I'm lifted off the bed from being pulled up some much. I'm not the girl from the Titanic. I'm definitely not letting go.

"Bug, get ready. You have like less than an hour to eat and be ready."

"I'm not letting go of this bed frame, I want sleep." I protest.

"I got this." Sam walks over to me and lifts me over his shoulder placing me in the bathroom. He shuts the door and I proceed to open it and walk out of the bathroom.

"We're going to get ready for something else, you need to shower and get ready so hurry." Jack laughs and everyone leaves and Hayes grabs Skylynn who is already up. I walk into the bathroom and I shower while making sure not to wet my hair. I walk out and mahogany is sitting on my bed with Shawn next to her. I'm in my freaking towel. Frick.

"Shawn, I love you, but get out." I tell him while pulling the towel tighter around my body.

"Sorry, I'll be back in ten." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

"Okay here is the outfit now get dressed." She hands me a dress that stops above mid thigh and is black with barely noticeable flowers. It has a sweetheart neckline and has no strap, so I use some fashion tape. There will be no flashing. I walk out in the dress and Mahogany hands me black socks that come up past my knee and a little up my thigh. I pull out a pair of black spandex once I realize how short this dress is and I put them on. I look at my knee brace and I sigh. I put it on and Mahogany hands me a pair of heels.

"I hate heels."

"Just put them on." She hands me them and I glare at her.

"I'm already tall."

"Yeah, but I made sure they weren't too tall to where you are taller than Shawn." I sit down and I put them on. They are black and are a suede material and have a bow that connect the left side to the right side part that goes around the ankle. It's like boot heel that has a cut out on the front side of my foot and a cute bow. I have to admit they're cute, but I despise heels. I walk to the bathroom and Mahogany curls the bottoms of my hair before doing basic makeup with no eye shadow and only lip balm. I smile at my reflection and I walk into the hallway but I grab my phone before realizing I almost left it. We both start heading to the lobby and we're rushing because we are running later. I start to get annoyed by my brace and when I see Jack I fast walk toward him.

"Hey Jack can I please, pretty please, I mean pretty please take the brace off while I wear the heels. It's annoying me and it kills the look." I realize I'm taller than him and it's weird. I'm taller than like a lot of people now.

"First off that dress is really short, second you hate heels and fine, but only while you wear those shoes."

"I know the dress is short that's why I have spandex on under it." I take a seat on a bench and I take the brace off. I hand it to him and he gives me a look. I shrug and walk over to Shawn.

"Look who just got four inches taller."

"Yeah, I'm not happy about it either." He grabs my hand in his and I laugh.