chapter 27

sabrina p.o.v

        Everyone left and I felt bad for David who had to deal with such a moody Maria. I started to just think about everything and how grateful I was that I came to Brazil.

I never expected any of this to happen but hey anything can happen. I'm glad I met Neymar and I met so many amazing people. It seemed so much better than back in America. Even though I made up with my parents I liked it better in Brazil.

I wondered what would of happened if I never came to Brazil? I wouldnt have met Neymar or anyone. I had to thank Maria for everything. If I never met her I would have never met Neymar. I decided I would thank her when she was finally in a good mood. She's about to be at least at least four weeks pregnant and I wasnt going to take the chance to deal with her mood swings. Thats all Davids job.

I snuggled deeper into Neymars chest as he held me tighter. He was already fast asleep and I was wide awake. For some reason I couldnt fall asleep so I decided to just play some candy crush.

I was in the middle of level 58 when Neymar's phone buzzed with a mesage. The screen displayed the message and I decided to read it.

florencia; i need to see you asap neymar. when can we see each other?

Who in the world is Florencia? Why does she even want to see Neymar? I doubted he was cheating on me. I been there once and I'm not going there again.

Neymar isnt anything like Audie and I know that. Neymar actually did care about me unlike him. I'll just talk to at least Maria and David about it. David is good friend with Maria so he should at least know who this Florencia chick is. Also, they are my closest friends here with Marcelo.

Maybe she is like a cousin or a friend. I know he wont cheat on me so I crossed that idea out. He wouldnt cheat on me right? No he does care about me. Unlike Audie, Neymar does care and loves me. Audie just basically used me so I doubt he is like him.

I closed my eyes and all that appeared in my head was a girl must more better looking than me cuddling with Neymar. Another girl he would watch movies and take out. Another girl probably cheering for him in games and wearing his soccer jersey.

I forced myself to go to sleep and ignore all the thoughts going around in my head. Should I ask him in the morning who she is? No, maybe he'll think I'm one of those stalker girlfriends and I'm not taking that risk.

I dont think this Florencia chick is someone I need to worry about at all. Probably a relative and I'm just imagining things.

I finally took a small breath and fell asleep.

       in the morning

I woke up panting like crazy and thought about what I dreamt. I was getting all worked up for nothing.

All I could see was Neymar holding this girl much more better looking than me. What happened with Audie and me .... it felt as if its happening to Neymar and me. I remembered seeing Audie with Megan the first time and they were supposedly just friends. Well, no they were dating and he dumped me like garbage to be with her.

I cant go through that pain again at all. I quickly texted Maria.

me; nmar wouldnt cheat on me right?

maria; of course not why?

me; last night while he was asleep i couldnt fall asleep and he got a new message on his phone. it displayed on the screen and it read the name florencia. she wants to meet up with him as soon as possible.

maria; dont worry he isnt like audie and maybe shes some obsessed ex, cousin, or friend. he wouldnt cheat.

me; i hope youre right and i had a dream and it was basically what happened between audie and me. just with neymar and some chick who also goes by the name florencia instead of audie and megan.

maria; i'll try to figure out who she is. i'll come visit later. dont worry about anything.

Maria is probably right. I'm getting worried for nothing. I know he isnt like Audie at all so I dont have to worry.

Besides, I trust Neymar and I doubt he will ever cheat. He loves me and i love him. Thats all that matters.

"Youre awake?" Neymar woke up and yawned.

"Yes I am and I'm hungry. I will go make myself another one of my delicious sandwiches."

"My sandwich making skills are better! I told you that ready." Neymar teased.

"You wish your skills were good as me."I said, "You may have skills in soccer but my sandwich making skills beat your butt." I added and walked out.

He makes me happy and to him I make him happy. If this Florencia chick is an obsessed ex then i will probably hunt her down myself. Some people will need to learn to get over and move on.

Just like I did with Audie.

I ran into the kitchen and prepared myself a sandwich. I turned on the music on my phone and started to play my music. It was the song A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope. This song also makes me happy with Bailando.

I heard a hard knock on the door and ran to go get it. I opened it up and there stood a girl with long black curls and she was really pretty. I scanned her with my eyes before she spoke up.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Sabrina and you are?" I asked confused. She looked up and down my body and then her answer made me froze.

"My name is Florencia."