chapter 28

authors note: pic of florencia on the side who is played by camila cabello

Sabrina P.O.V

"My name is Florencia." The girl at the door spoke. I just stood there and eyed her up and down. I wasn't going to lie but she was gorgeous and i started to get all nervous inside. I felt as if i were going to throw up because of what is happening.

"I'll be right back." I told her and she nodded. I walked towards the kitchen where neymar was sitting in the chair as he was typing away on his phone.

"Who is Florencia ?" I asked and he looked up as he was worry.

"Wait what?" He asked confused and i repeated myself one more time.

"Who in the world is Florencia and why is this girl at the door looking for you?" I closed my eyes tightly and try not to assume the worst possible for this situation.

Neymar got up and started to walk to the from door where this Florencia chick still stood there waiting. The minute she saw him she literally jumped into his arms and her legs wrapped around Neymar's waist. I stood back and bit down on my lip before I exploded in anger.

"Florencia? Why are you here? Why didnt you tell me you were coming? " Neymar asked strictly and the girl looked at me before looking back at him.

"I'm here because I had to see you neymar," she moved in a little closer to him, "aren't you happy to see me? I wanted to surprise you and it seems as if you're pissed off that I came to visit." She pouted while she had moved closer to him.

"Yes I'm mad that you came to visit me without at least warning me and no I am not happy to see you at all." Neymar spoke angrily to her.

"What? Why? I'm your girlfriend you're supposed to be happy to see me!" Girlfriend?

"Sabri-" neymar came closer to me but i just ran up the stairs. I grabbed my charging phone and a small purse i had. The tears started to pour down my face and i started to yell at myself.

"How could I have been so stupid?!" I yelled over and over again at myself. It was Audie all over again happening.

"Sabrina its not what you think!" Neymar rushed into the room.

"Not what I think?! This girl basically just said that you two were dating!" I yelled angrily and cried. I pushed right through him and walked down the stairs. Florencia was standing there smirking like she got what she wamted.

I ran outside and pulled out my phone and called the number one person in my life who's important to me.

"Sabrina? What do you want?" Maria answered jokingly.

"Can you come pick me up?" I sobbed and sniffed.

"Sabrina are you okay? I'm coming right now. Where are you at?" She asked worried.

"Please just come quickly and I'm still at Neymars." I cried.

"I'll be there I'm five minutes and I'm close too." Maria said and hung up. I thought Neymar wouldn't be anything like Audie. I thought he was different and that he actually did love me. I spotted David's car and Maria came running to my side.

She pulled me into a hug and i started to sob in her shoulder.

"Come on lets go back to my place." Maria told me and I nodded. I sat in the back seat and Maria sat with me. David looked worried when he saw me but didnt say anything and just let well Maria basically handle it.

Maria held me tightly and I cried into her shoulder and let everything out. She rubbed my back and just repeated that everything was going to be okay. I just shook my head at that.

"What happened Sabrina?" She asked me.

"I hate him so much," i sobbed, "he's just like Audie." i cried harder.

"Don't tell me he did what I think he did." David decided to speak up.

"Yeah. He has some other girlfriend. This is why i never do relationships. They always leave for someone better." I got out the car with Maria and I could tell she was angry.

"Sabrina, you're the best that anyone could have. He's the stupid one not you. You're an amazing girl and any boy would be lucky to have you." Maria comforted me.

"I'm moving back to America." I wasn't going to stay here.

"Don't let him affect you decision. You can live with me and we can have our crazy nights like we usually do." Maria tried to make me laugh.

"Its not a bother to have you with us Sabrina and we would love to have you here to stay." David also added.

"I'll think about it another time but thanks." I thanked them.

"No problem Sab and i promise you the minute i see him i will kill him." Maria said.

We went into the kitchen and i quickly wiped remaing tears with my palm away. They were in the middle of eating when I called apparently.

"We have some left over if you want?" Maria asked.

"No thank you but can I have some water please?" I asked and David nodded getting up.

"So let's not talk about my lame life and talk about you guys and hows the baby doing?" I asked Maria and David handed me a water bottle.

"We have on the 15th a one month appointment and tomorrow to just check up and see how im doing these couple of weeks." Maria told me.

"Have you picked out names?" I asked them.

"I was thinking for a girl Celine or Belinda." Maria said.

"I was thinking for a girl also Carolina or Aline." David answered.

"He picked horrible names," Maria mumbled and David threw a piece of his chicken at her.

"And what about a boy ?" I asked.

"Probably, Gabriel or Matheus." David answered happily.

"Suckish names and I was thinking more of a Lucas or Javier." Maria smiled and then stuck her tongue out at David.

I think the name Carolina for a girl is nice but for a boy probably Lucas." I answered honestly.

"We made a deal that if its a boy that I'll name it but if its a girl he'll name it." Maria shrughed.

"I feel bad for asking you this but uhm Sabrina do you know the name of the uhm chick?" David asked and I grew angry with the mention of her.

"Florencia." I said her name with disgust and wiped my eyes.

"He's going to get it when i see him." David mumbled angrily under his breath and i just decided to not say anything.

"Let's go cheer you up with some lion king." Maria suggested and i smiled that we were going to watch my favorite movie ever.

We sat down on the couch and she put netflix on. The opening i screamed happy and she rolled her eyes at me.

If anything could make me happy its this movie.