chapter 36 ( b o n u s chapter)

chapter 36; bonus chapter

neymar p.o.v

        It's been one whole week since I broke up with Sabrina and it was going terrible. The day we broke up Maria came with David to pick up her stuff and it felt so empty with her not her. I missed her in a way but I didnt know what to believe after what she told me. The day we broke up I went crazy. I was punching the wall and throwing things around.

If it wasnt for Marcelo coming I would have probably end up destroying my whole house somehow. He decided to take me out to this local club and I decided to just go with him and get my mind off some stuff. I ended up drinking my problems away for the day. I worried for how she was doing. I was completely angry at myself.

In about two weeks or so I wasnt able to live with myself not having her with me. I had to forget my problems somehow is some sort of way and I did. I went out to the local club again and met this brazilian actress Bruna Marquezine. I needed to take my mind off of Sabrina somehow and Bruna was the perfect girl who happened to be there at the right time.

I decided at first that I can use Bruna to help me get Sabrina back in a way. I didnt think I will find myself slowly falling for Bruna. The only problem is that Bruna isnt like Sabrina in any way. I like Bruna a lot but I love Sabrina so much. Bruna was helping me move on from her in so many ways and I decided to start a relationship with Bruna.

David and Maria wanted to go out for dinner since we planned it last week right before the break up. I decided to still go with them so they can meet Bruna. I know Maria wont accept her that much since I was dating her best friend and moved on to a new relationship pretty quickly. I didnt care though at all.

Bruna is a beautiful and lovely girl. She was really nice and caring too. In some sort of crazy way she did help me forget about Sabrina in a way. But Sabrina was a girl I fell for hard and it is impossible to get over her.

"Babe," I looked up from the floor and it was Bruna.

"Sorry I kind of zoned out a bit but yeah?"

"David and his girlfriend are outside." She told me and I nodded.

I knew she was terrified of meeting them though. She really didnt know about Sabrina that much because I never really told her about her. I guess she really didnt hear about us on the news or anything.

"Do you think they'll like me?" She questioned me.

"Don't worry about it okay?" I told her before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled up at me and i smiled back at her.

I opened the door and I could see their shock faces when they saw Bruna.

"Who is this Neymar?" Maria put on a fake smile and I could see David looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Well, this is my girlfriend Bruna. Bruna this is my friend David and his girlfriend Maria." I introduced them.

"It's so nice to meet you two." Bruna smiled and she hugged Maria but Maria put on a face of disgust. If she could only get to know Bruna she'll see that she is a lovely girl. Bruna wasnt like Florencia at all too.

"Likewise." Maria said with a harsh tone which made Bruna just hold my hand tighter.

"Well, lets get going guys." I suggested and David agreed quickly before Maria explodes.

We made our way to David's car and Maria was about to sit in the front with David but he spoke up.

"Maria, I think you should sit in the back with Bruna so you two can get to know each other." David said and Bruna smiled at the idea.