chapter 20

this chapter is about maria and david's relationship mostly. if you're wondering then its because i think their relationship its cute and i promised my friend who reads this book that I would write a chapter about their relationship. also, everything in this book happens for a reason. Please comment below if you think I should write a book about Maria and David's relationship? Like it be the same plot and everything but just lke this one is about Neymar and Sabrina the other one be about Maria and David?

              maria p.o.v

"You did amazing babe." I appoached David who was celebrating with Marcelo their win over Cameroon. I wrapped my hands around his waist and he connected our lips together. Everytime we kiss I felt as if I was falling in love with home over again.

"Thank you. Everything turned out alright?" David questioned me.

"Yeah, Jace left but gave Sabrina a letter and said when she reads it shes going to wish she went back with him." I told him.

"I can only imagine what Neymar is feeling though. In the changing room he kept telling me that he couldnt bare the feeling that someone was about to take her away from him. They may have not been dating for long but he really cares about her." David told me.

"Same thing with Sabrina. I remember her last boyfriend and she ended up crying for weeks over him. She was in love with him and he ended up leaving her for someone else. If I saw her got through that pain like that again I would kill whoever caused her that pain." I said.

"I understood where Neymar was coming from. If I ever had you taken away from me than I would probably kill myself. I cant live without you or our baby." David continued.

"I wouldnt be able to live without you two either." I quickly kissed his lips.

"Are we going to Oscar's?" i asked him and he nodded.

"If youre not feeling good than lets go back to my place." David suggested.

"I'm dying right now of hunger so we are going to Oscar's." I told him and he simply nodded.

I spotted Maria being spun around by Neymar and I smiled at how happy my best friend actually was. I felt so happy for her and for Neymar too.

"I love you." David interrupted my thoughts and I smiled.

"I love you too." david kissed my lips and then put his hands on my stomach. I was happy that we were actually going to begin a relationship. He kissed my stomach before reconnecting our lips again.

"Now lets go home and change for Oscar's." David said.

We made our way to the car and started to drive back to my place. David left me and went to his place to get ready.

I changed into a pair of shorts and crop top. I have to start wearing clothes that wont fit me soon.

Once I was finished I decided to head off into Maria's room. I knocked several times before she opened.

She had her hair in a ponytail and a dress over her bikini.

"So what did the letter than your evil twin say?" I asked her.

"I havent read it yet but I'll read it eventually." She replied.

"I have to talk to you about something." I spoke up.

"About ...?"

"Well, david and i were talking the other day about how we would be living when the baby well arrives. I told him I couldnt stay in Brazil due to the fact that I have an apartment and all our stuff is over in America. He said if he could he would move to America but he cant do that due to practices and you know that crap. He wants me to stay here with him but I also brought up the fact that you and i live together. I cant let you pay double the rent if I move. He said for you to move here and well I think you should but you kind of have ..."

"My classes over there." She answered for me.

"Yeah that but he said you should do classes here and theres a place where they can show you in english and not portugeuse." I said.

"If i sign up here I have to start all over and I have only one year left to finish the classes and graduate." Sabrina sighed and sat beside me.

"Its your choice and a part of me wants to stay here but another cant let you live alone." I told her.

"Dont get me wrong I would love to stay here and not leave but where would I stay? I'll need to get a job and start all over." Sabrina explained.

"What about you talk to Neymar about it and then think about it?" I suggested.

"Yeah we still have until the end of August." She reminded me.

I nodded my head in agreement and at the moment arrived Neymar with David. They decided to carpool so it be better.

We headed off to Oscars now.

I sat with David and Sabrina in the back with Neymar.

It took ten minutes to arrive at Oscar's and almost everyone was already there. Most were already in the pool.

Neymar and Sabrina headed off to the pool and I sat down with David.

"Sabrina said she'll think about deciding to stay but she is going to talk to Neymar about it." I told him.

"Thats good then." David nodded and I agreed with him.

We decided to finally get in the pool and swam around a bit.

When I wasnt expecting it Marcelo splashed me right in the face.

"You are a meanie." I told him and he nodded agreeing.

"So when is my wonderful god child due?" Marcelo asked.

"Either late Feburary or early March." I answered.

"Thats a long wait." Marcelo groaned.

"Well a pregnancy lasts nine months." I laughed and felt David wrap his hands around my waist.

I looked towards Neymar and Sabrina and it didnt surprise me that Neymar was feeding her. Typical Sabrina.

"I cant wait until little david or maria is born." David chuckled.

"Me either." I smiled.

authors note; again like i said if you think i should do a seperate book on maria and davids relationship comment below and dont forget to vote thank you :-)